ADVERTISEMENT

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT PISGAH'S 2017 RECORD 7-0-0-6

W.I.R.

Nov 30, 2014
Most teams records have 2 #s sometimes 3 in case of a tie..example 13-0 Or 10-1-1
But for football royalty such as Pisgah there record always has 4 columns..this year they finished 7-0-0-6...let me explain..That's 7 wins zero losses zero ties and they were the victims of a screw job 6 times..they have actually never truly lost a game...that explains there max prep ranking ..max preps had them finishing the season 7-0-0-6..
Screw job #1...murphy cheated by running the wing T and didn't give Pisgah the secrets to stopping it..not to mention it was a SMC crew and the stadium was larger than pisgahs..and as we all know everything is larger in CANTON until your in a bedroom...
Screw job #2..Greeneville TENN allowed home fans to sit on pisgahs side which completely discombobulated every one from mill town and though they lost by 30 had the "homers " wearing stripes not been prejudiced against north Carolina and simply have just called the holding on every play Pisgah deserved to win 8-0..
Screw job #3 East henderson..not really sure what the excuse was oh wait two offensive pass int calls that brought back tds..sorry can't blame that on the SMC
.and according to max prep rankings this rated as LARGEST upset all year in 2A..
Screw job #4 hendersonville..they did not provide adequate parking for "Pisgah nation" and the officials would not review every play w coach on his I pad...
Screw job #5 Franklin..the mill was late w payment to the all Haywood county crew and the officials were quoted afterwards saying "DAMN we did all we could..franklin was simply that much better" the side judge was heard "what else can I do coach I've thrown a flag everytime you told me"
Screw job #6 Franklin again..
The bleachers were to small..trucks kept blowing black smoke while they tried to watch ( simply trying to make y'all feel at home)..coach Chappell couldn't signal plays due to shoulder injury from throwing hat at truck on wayah street blowing smoke..and off course the SMC crew did it again ..nailing an illegal formation and fumble..i hear zeb fired the wood brothers for failing to sign a loyalty pledge to Pisgah nation..and has requested SPECIAL counsel for OFFICIATING investigation...

Well there you have it folks that's how the black bears became the 1st team to ever be eliminated from the playoffs without every actually losing a game...for a program w such "pride and mystique " they sure do a lot of whining and have a pocket full of excuses..but the good news is I heard today that your "2017 County CHAMPS " hoodies came in today just in time for the Pisgah TUSCOLA bball game tues night..congrats on your undefeated season and county title...7-0-0-6

Wow, you took what looks like at least an hour of your time to post about our program. It’s always good for teams to have strong rivals. We know we lost, but one thing’s for sure, we are proud of how our boys fought a close game with an undefeated team. We had our chances and if we could have converted, the result could have easily been different. Good luck Franklin this week and safe travels.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
W.I.R., that might be the best and most accurate post ever on NC Preps. I have seen some good ones too. That is right up there with a good Bamatide or Footsoldier post of yesteryear. Pisgah hasn't lost more than five games in the history of their program that wasn't the officials, referee or umpire's fault. They are consistent in all sports in this department.

All I can say, WIR, is you must be the largest gem ever dug up in the “gem capital of the world.” Pure comical genius. You have those punks pinned just right. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t cancel their football program from this.

When Al Gore invented the Internet, he dreamed this day would come. Who knew such greatness would originate from one of the most Western parts of North Carolina? You, WIR, are a gift to mankind.

Reactions: dogs79
I just saw on the news that Dos Equis has fired Augustin Legrand, and hired W.I.R. as the new Most Interesting Man in the World.

After a long discussion with the wife, I have convinced her that we are adopting triplets. They will be named Wilbert, Ignacio, and Roberto (Roberta if one is a girl), in honor of W.I.R.

I think he might could merit a statue on main St.
No way would a mere statue on Main St. honor this man. A complete city on top of Cowee needs to be erected to commemorate his post. They can put it where Gold City used to be, and rebuild the chair lift. During their ride, their anticipation will build, like setting in line to see the legends on the Field of Dreams. It needs to be big enough to be visible from the International Space Station.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79 and olddog77
WIR,
Awesome post! Truer words have never been spoken. That sums up their fan base perfectly. Hey, there are a bunch of Tuscola players that want to come watch the Hibriten game. Can you and your buddies make room for them? They want to keep riding the wagon.

Shinetime..of course send on anyone from the good side of Haywood county..

AND to Pisgah fans I apologize..ive been saying y'all are 2-8 vs franklin last 10 games..i was wrong y'all are 2-0-0-8 ...

Thanks olddog77..lol it's all in fun..not sure my good good friends from papertown found it funny...maybe they will enjoy my "Pisgah Christmas wish list" coming soon:)
Is there some sort of alert I can sign up for when the "list" is released :D

Reactions: W.I.R.
That was pretty funny right there I will admit. And I certainly expect a Canton Pisgah rebuttal lol

Most teams records have 2 #s sometimes 3 in case of a tie..example 13-0 Or 10-1-1
But for football royalty such as Pisgah there record always has 4 columns..this year they finished 7-0-0-6...let me explain..That's 7 wins zero losses zero ties and they were the victims of a screw job 6 times..they have actually never truly lost a game...that explains there max prep ranking ..max preps had them finishing the season 7-0-0-6..
Screw job #1...murphy cheated by running the wing T and didn't give Pisgah the secrets to stopping it..not to mention it was a SMC crew and the stadium was larger than pisgahs..and as we all know everything is larger in CANTON until your in a bedroom...
Screw job #2..Greeneville TENN allowed home fans to sit on pisgahs side which completely discombobulated every one from mill town and though they lost by 30 had the "homers " wearing stripes not been prejudiced against north Carolina and simply have just called the holding on every play Pisgah deserved to win 8-0..
Screw job #3 East henderson..not really sure what the excuse was oh wait two offensive pass int calls that brought back tds..sorry can't blame that on the SMC
.and according to max prep rankings this rated as LARGEST upset all year in 2A..
Screw job #4 hendersonville..they did not provide adequate parking for "Pisgah nation" and the officials would not review every play w coach on his I pad...
Screw job #5 Franklin..the mill was late w payment to the all Haywood county crew and the officials were quoted afterwards saying "DAMN we did all we could..franklin was simply that much better" the side judge was heard "what else can I do coach I've thrown a flag everytime you told me"
The bleachers were to small..trucks kept blowing black smoke while they tried to watch ( simply trying to make y'all feel at home)..coach Chappell couldn't signal plays due to shoulder injury from throwing hat at truck on wayah street blowing smoke..and off course the SMC crew did it again ..nailing an illegal formation and fumble..i hear zeb fired the wood brothers for failing to sign a loyalty pledge to Pisgah nation..and has requested SPECIAL counsel for OFFICIATING investigation...

Well there you have it folks that's how the black bears became the 1st team to ever be eliminated from the playoffs without every actually losing a game...for a program w such "pride and mystique " they sure do a lot of whining and have a pocket full of excuses..but the good news is I heard today that your "2017 County CHAMPS " hoodies came in today just in time for the Pisgah TUSCOLA bball game tues night..congrats on your undefeated season and county title...7-0-0-6
That Greeneville team is 14-0 and playing for a state championship on Friday!

Greeneville was really good and the QB WAS AWESOME
Crazy thing is they had a lot of guys out that game. Had a brutal schedule the first half of the season and had to rest some guys coasting to a 38-8 win. Will play Friday at 4 in Cookeville for the title. They will return all but a few starters next year. And yes ballad WILL be back. I remember you announcers saying your fans will have to come out and see the devils next year at home. Best team they have ever seen in person is what they said!

Greeneville won the 4a state championship in Tn to complete a perfect 15-0 season Final score 54-13

They will be coming to Canton next year.Will give the Pisgah fans and WNC a chance to see one of the best high school teams in Tennessee.Don't believe they lose many seniors on that team plus the QB will be back.

Reactions: PBBear51

Maybe if franklin beats pisgah...WIR will return from retirement...this was truly an all time great post even if you did nail my fellow bear fans with the truth.
A true classic

No alias here good buddy...but yall sure do seem to blame officials a lot and seem to worry much about identity but actually show little intrest in actually talking football and breaking down games...

Thanks guys for bringing back this all time great post I get a big kick out of it every time I read it

LMAO!!!!!

Reactions: MilltownUSA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT