ADVERTISEMENT

The--------> One--------> Man--------> Show vs North Carolina

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
o.30117.jpg

I've watched film of the game. SC is far from being a one man show. They actually should have used some of their players on offense more, outside of White.
I must of been blind. I thought they utilized #5, the QB, and some other receivers. The difference is that Zeus may have a better eye than other players with pure lane running accuracy, spin skill, bake-and-shake, speed, and an eye to hit the open gap. This and only this made Zeus "the standout player" with 3 touchdowns based on his skills, not based on THEY choosing Zeus as the only player with the ball for 48mins.

THEY gave other players the opportunity to make things happen

Where's CC14 when I need him..............Do you agree with me or Nepsy7 lol

Last edited:
It's a new season with new players adjusting to things. Give it time. Mistakes were made in the MC game but they can easily be corrected. Zeus is not our only weapon. I expect Wall to blossom into a star receiver with this only being his Sophomore year and what I saw in Dillon scrimmage. SCOTS PRIDE!

Reactions: swett2victory
Whats your plan of action for this coming up Friday P-Diddy?
Middle Creek has a tough matchup with Heritage followed by Wake Forest next week. Heritage has 5 players holding D1 offers. I just don't know how good their other players are. Middle Creek has good players at every position. No weak link, I'm excited to go to the game this Friday.

Middle Creek has a tough matchup with Heritage followed by Wake Forest next week. Heritage has 5 players holding D1 offers. I just don't know how good their other players are. Middle Creek has good players at every position. No weak link, I'm excited to go to the game this Friday.
I will be at the Ashley game P-Diddy. I shouldnt have said that cause now Go_Scots will come after me. I'm going to Swett to Victory. That was a big first game for Middle Creek P-Diddy, but i'm looking 2 games ahead at the Wake Forest game. How will Middle Creek match up?

I think Wake Forest may be the best team in the State.....,.I hope they're not....I would love to see Richmond beat them.... BUT....I don't think it will happen.

Apparently I missed something. Guess I need to start back going out to practice. I must be missing a lot S2V.
Hey Raiderdev23 , l to don't believe that Richmond will win , Swett2victory who ever stated to you that they are l say not going to happen, l believe we still have some growing pains yet, but thank you for believing in us .

Ben-BADD Ben-Gone Ben-Wondering Ben-Worrying Ben-Hoping Ben-NoSign of Ben-BADD..............
Why in the World did I write this? I must've Ben-Drinking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT