I dokkied my pants as the radio painted a pitchture
I pissed on my couch the more I drank licker
Cause what i thought I heard wasnt the plan in place
but the plan was changed as heard JB punch rich in the face

I suddenly changed the radio station to 99.1 The Big Stick
but the trickery Magic Stick didnt do it's arithmetic
What will they do now maybe richmond needed more rehearsals
lets just not worry about this game. I'll be back after this short commercial

So here is what I wus ah-thanking today as I wus ah-dranken some legalized moonshine today...

First of all where the freak is my boy Kingdiamond2123( we will call him J.J.). That dizzle is my homebizzle. he taught my besties son everythang he knows today about the white lines on that foozball. he told him he has 3.5 seconds to throw that durn foozball. and he showed him how to take them steps backwards and side to side, but at the end of the day the kido ended up ah-gett'n married and never became the QB he ever was shown to be by the coolest dizzle. I always wondered as a young man what it woulda been like to have J.J under Coach Castellano and then have J.J. experience all this firing mess.....he woulda straight trash-cussed a soul out. Aint seen the guy in a while but he woulda fit well under the current administration.

Anyhow, if I remember correctly them Richmond boys aint missed a playoff since as far as I could remember. Something like the 1980's and stuff or somethang. I bet the community right about now is blaming the current administration.

Alls I have to say is Richmond wanted a change and they got it. They mightas well hang tough and support the current administration. aint no need to gather the Sharpie Written Florescent Poster Board Professionals and let'em out....no need. Deal with it and stop complaining

I mean I dont know what kind of thang happened before the lights and under Friday night lights. What happened to that defensive player thrown off the team last week during practice? Such a huge argument broke out during half time Friday. I do know one thing...JB came to play and richmond, I dont think was ready for the surprise.

A lot of trouble in the Magic Kingdom

Where are my other boys Dcov, Raiderdaddy, and 1Twister?

Ima wondering if people miss Castellano and Burdeau

I'll wait.......

Last edited:
It wonders the purpose for this thread

I wonder the purpose of "English" as a language every time I try to understand Swett2Victory's posts. If he communicated like this in uniform, I can only imagine how clean the latrine would be. All the bs is out here. ;)

Reactions: swett2victory
I wonder the purpose of "English" as a language every time I try to understand Swett2Victory's posts. If he communicated like this in uniform, I can only imagine how clean the latrine would be. All the bs is out here. ;)
Sleehrat
The man, The voice, The coach. What's a-hatning my cousin. Lissen here pa, I am truly not aware where or should I say how that Richmond game went all but so wrong. The agenda all started with a defensive player being kicked off the team during practice last week. Then some sort of huge argument broke out during Fridays game(without any florescent poster boards), and now these fans talking blahza blahza blahza about the new coach.

Dont you think they should shut their behind and move on?

Last edited:
Richmond Raiders was having a very strong season despite the loss to Jack Britt this past Friday, they were clearly a favorite to make the playoffs in Class 4A Sandhills Conference. Now they are on the edge of a season going from a well know program to 4-3 and then lose to Jack Britt as I said which seriously jeopardizes their playoff hopes with the road ahead. They still have Seventy-First at home and road trip to Scotland on the schedule. A Mooney team like Scotland currently at 5-1 could really destroy Richmonds hope in to the playoffs.......

Last edited:
So here is what I wus ah-thanking today as I wus ah-dranken some legalized moonshine today...

First of all where the freak is my boy Kingdiamond2123( we will call him J.J.). That dizzle is my homebizzle. he taught my besties son everythang he knows today about the white lines on that foozball. he told him he has 3.5 seconds to throw that durn foozball. and he showed him how to take them steps backwards and side to side, but at the end of the day the kido ended up ah-gett'n married and never became the QB he ever was shown to be by the coolest dizzle. I always wondered as a young man what it woulda been like to have J.J under Coach Castellano and then have J.J. experience all this firing mess.....he woulda straight trash-cussed a soul out. Aint seen the guy in a while but he woulda fit well under the current administration.

Anyhow, if I remember correctly them Richmond boys aint missed a playoff since as far as I could remember. Something like the 1980's and stuff or somethang. I bet the community right about now is blaming the current administration.

Alls I have to say is Richmond wanted a change and they got it. They mightas well hang tough and support the current administration. aint no need to gather the Sharpie Written Florescent Poster Board Professionals and let'em out....no need. Deal with it and stop complaining

I mean I dont know what kind of thang happened before the lights and under Friday night lights. What happened to that defensive player thrown off the team last week during practice? Such a huge argument broke out during half time Friday. I do know one thing...JB came to play and richmond, I dont think was ready for the surprise.

A lot of trouble in the Magic Kingdom

Where are my other boys Dcov, Raiderdaddy, and 1Twister?

Ima wondering if people miss Castellano and Burdeau

I'll wait.......

I don’t know but they wasn’t this bad..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT