ADVERTISEMENT

--------------------------> THE NOTE SECTION <--------------------------

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
conference%20pic.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Scotland- “We just have to clean up all the mistakes,” Bailey said. “It was two steps forward, three steps back a lot of times. We only ran 24 offensive plays by the third quarter. We’re used to running 65 plays a game and by the end of the third quarter we had ran 24. Defensively we missed more sacks than any human could possibly miss, but give credit to Hillside’s quarterback he’s an elusive guy.”

Richmond- “He(QB) made a lot of great decisions early on, hitting those open guys and just taking care of the football,” head coach Bryan Till said. “We like where he’s going, we just want to continue to see progression.”

Seventy-First- “First of all, I’m not taking anything away from our win,” McLaurin said. “It’s hard to get eleven kids to do their designated jobs at their designated times. We needed to get in the win column, but our execution has got to be better. We’re making mistakes late in a series when we need our execution to be a hundred percent.”

Pinecrest- Pinecrest defeated Hillside 42-39 in a non conference football barnburner held at John Williams Stadium Thursday. NO COACHES COMMENTS AVAILABLE

Jack Britt- “They got the message,” Randolph said. “We get the ball and score. (The big plays) have always been there. We just haven’t been able to execute them in the game. The big thing is the offensive line played hard and gave Brennan time and he was able to get the ball to the other players. We have great skill guys.”

Lumberton- “Doing that kind of stuff, you can’t win ballgames. Special teams in a integral part of football,” Setzer said. “We’ve let special hurt us this year.” “The offense was more consistent tonight and I was very proud of what I saw from them tonight,” Setzer said.

Hoke County- Westover and Hoke County combined for 102 points on Monday night, but when the clock ran out, it was Westover who claimed a 60-42 win. NO COACHES COMMENTS AVAILABLE

Purnell Swett- “This team is too good to think anything else. In terms of what we should do, we were good enough to beat teams that we played and we should be 3-0. I’m happy for our guys,” said Sherman, whose program is 3-0 for the first time since 2009. “It is a great accomplishment for the team, going 2-(9), 3-(8), and now we’ve already accomplished that in three games. That’s a testament to those kids staying with me and our coaches. They keep fighting.”

Scotland- “We just have to clean up all the mistakes,” Bailey said. “It was two steps forward, three steps back a lot of times. We only ran 24 offensive plays by the third quarter. We’re used to running 65 plays a game and by the end of the third quarter we had ran 24. Defensively we missed more sacks than any human could possibly miss, but give credit to Hillside’s quarterback he’s an elusive guy.”

Richmond- “He(QB) made a lot of great decisions early on, hitting those open guys and just taking care of the football,” head coach Bryan Till said. “We like where he’s going, we just want to continue to see progression.”

Seventy-First- “First of all, I’m not taking anything away from our win,” McLaurin said. “It’s hard to get eleven kids to do their designated jobs at their designated times. We needed to get in the win column, but our execution has got to be better. We’re making mistakes late in a series when we need our execution to be a hundred percent.”

Pinecrest- Pinecrest defeated Hillside 42-39 in a non conference football barnburner held at John Williams Stadium Thursday. NO COACHES COMMENTS AVAILABLE

Jack Britt- “They got the message,” Randolph said. “We get the ball and score. (The big plays) have always been there. We just haven’t been able to execute them in the game. The big thing is the offensive line played hard and gave Brennan time and he was able to get the ball to the other players. We have great skill guys.”

Lumberton- “Doing that kind of stuff, you can’t win ballgames. Special teams in a integral part of football,” Setzer said. “We’ve let special hurt us this year.” “The offense was more consistent tonight and I was very proud of what I saw from them tonight,” Setzer said.

Hoke County- Westover and Hoke County combined for 102 points on Monday night, but when the clock ran out, it was Westover who claimed a 60-42 win. NO COACHES COMMENTS AVAILABLE

Purnell Swett- “This team is too good to think anything else. In terms of what we should do, we were good enough to beat teams that we played and we should be 3-0. I’m happy for our guys,” said Sherman, whose program is 3-0 for the first time since 2009. “It is a great accomplishment for the team, going 2-(9), 3-(8), and now we’ve already accomplished that in three games. That’s a testament to those kids staying with me and our coaches. They keep fighting.”
I will comment for the Coaches whose comments are missing. Pinecrest.......we were lucky Hillsides stud running back and Oregon recruit didn't play
Hoke County......Westover scored more than a Hoke County Hooker on pay day.

I don't know what happened to the Hillside Running Back. I just know he was out for the Pinecrest game and I don't know if he played against Scotland or Not.

He played against Scotland. Didn't do much on the ground. Longest run was about 17 yards. He did score on a pretty over the shoulder catch and a goal line sweep. They play Greensboro Dudley today so they may have just been resting him for this game. It's gonna be a battle with Dudleys size and speed.

Reactions: swett2victory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT