ADVERTISEMENT

The Mallard Creek Tap Dancer

Where am I? Here I be... I don't throw rocks and hide my hands. M.C is making me eat crow. But its early in the game.

Come on now ole Richie. You can do better than that. Where is the MC lost the juice?? How bout the commentary about no skill players?? 4 backs rushing for 400+.......that not good enough. 5 wideouts catching balls?? How bout this one....Coach P cant coach.?? Thats a great one..

Here is the best though....Just another below average Meck county team.!!

Just have my jersey ready.

Reactions: nepsy7
21032781_10211682660360522_2095751868057170272_n.jpg
21032568_10155556095639462_2515502031290233529_n.jpg

MCH%20Football%20v%20Scotland-217-XL.jpg

Skill guys don't work without the Big's! The Creek! They are big and lean, with the largest guy@ 6'7" 345 and the smallest 6'5 285. The Big's are the reason behind MC's success throughout the years.

Last edited:
21032781_10211682660360522_2095751868057170272_n.jpg
21032568_10155556095639462_2515502031290233529_n.jpg

MCH%20Football%20v%20Scotland-217-XL.jpg

Skill guys don't work without the Big's! The Creek! They are big and lean, with the largest guy@ 6'7" 345 and the smallest 6'5 285. The Big's are the reason behind MC's success throughout the years.
No one has attempted it. Though I saw the Scots do it to MC(I think), I dont know why they quit because it was working.

Where there's a way, there's a will

"Hurry-up offense" for 48mins will wear those big buffaloes away. I dont care if they keep switching them out.

BEELIEVE ME

Reactions: Ben-Badd
No one has attempted it. Though I saw the Scots do it to MC(I think), I dont know why they quit because it was working.

"Hurry-up offense" for 48mins will wear those big buffaloes away. I dont care if they keep switching them out.

BEELIEVE ME

That would be a hard task, since none of them played Defense...lol

BEELIEVE ME

Hey genius. Thats the Oline. Should they play hurry up defense?? FYI- The offense was in hurry up the entire 2nd half againt Butler

Reactions: swett2victory
Stop confusing yourself Nepsy7. Though the opponents offense would also have to be in shape.......if you pull the "Hurry-up" offense on MC PERIOD......that team will win

Beeelieve me

FYI! MC rotates 12 on the DL, so good luck with that hurry up offense logic....LOL!

SW2, Please explain how you wear out 12 DL with no rotation on the OL?

FYI! MC rotates 12 on the DL, so good luck with that hurry up offense logic....LOL!

SW2, Please explain how you wear out 12 DL with no rotation on the OL?
I already mentioned rotation above. If that (high caliber) offense is on point, they would have the next play in place and set before the new defense rotation can comfortably set. This creates confusion in between rotation...

Not everyone can do this Nepsy7. Better have a high caliber offense to attempt this

I've seen this done and it is very effective

Beeelieve me

Last edited:
I already mentioned rotation above. If that (high caliber) offense is on point, they would have the next play in place and set before the new defense rotation can comfortably set. This creates confusion in between rotation...

Not everyone can do this Nepsy7. Better have a high caliber offense to attempt this

I've seen this done and it is very effective

Beeelieve me

That high caliber offense OL would also need to be in better shape than our DL. Which i've yet to see since 2007.......

DUH!
I switched the conversation.

I dont know why no one has committed to the "hurry up" deal against MC(or have they). One, you will break the defense down, wear the big boys out, and drive down field.

Its not that easy, but it is
Get it!

Here is why. If you dont have depth in the defense the hurry up will kill you by the end of the first quarter. One or two 3 and outs in the hurry up and your defense doesnt even sit dwon.

A lot of teams no huddle, not a lot run a hurry up like Byrnes did in their prime. Takes a very special O to do it.

Been watching MC for 11 years and this offense and defense is WAY ahead with regards to scheme and tempo options. Conditioning is never a problem at MC even when they shorten the rotation...

I've watched this MC team only for 48mins and I sit here and say to myself, unless someone believes in their self, the game, and the program, MC will continue to be that threat to everyone

YOUVE GOT TO BELIEVE

I've watched this MC team only for 48mins and I sit here and say to myself, unless someone believes in their self, the game, and the program, MC will continue to be that threat to everyone

YOUVE GOT TO BELIEVE
S2v you sound like a dude with a rabbits foot in your pocket. A 4 leaf clover in your wallet. You had your shot at the Creek and failed. So in other words SHUT UP AND BELIEVE IN SILENCE!!!!( IN DRAGON FLY JONES VOICE).... Nepsy7 don't celebrate so soon, if your not 1st your last Ricky Bobby. # pose for frank ( STOP).... BLUE AND GOLD my favorite westside hater keep up the hardwork. If you do get a West Meck Jersey. It will come in your style of 1 piece that zips up in the back with an opening for your belly button. Y'all 3 dudes remind me of Conor McGregor. Talk great but are runner ups at the end of day. Get in line and follow me. Im the leader of this pack. Y'all are back-up dancers. # hammer dont hurt em!!!@

S2v you sound like a dude with a rabbits foot in your pocket. A 4 leaf clover in your wallet. You had your shot at the Creek and failed. So in other words SHUT UP AND BELIEVE IN SILENCE!!!!( IN DRAGON FLY JONES VOICE).... Nepsy7 don't celebrate so soon, if your not 1st your last Ricky Bobby. # pose for frank ( STOP).... BLUE AND GOLD my favorite westside hater keep up the hardwork. If you do get a West Meck Jersey. It will come in your style of 1 piece that zips up in the back with an opening for your belly button. Y'all 3 dudes remind me of Conor McGregor. Talk great but are runner ups at the end of day. Get in line and follow me. Im the leader of this pack. Y'all are back-up dancers. # hammer dont hurt em!!!@

So you are already backing out of the bet. That was predictible

Know Im not I gotcha, if you win. Just trying to match your style. I hope you win LMAO

If?? Please. That one was done the moment you typed it. Almostt as stupid as Scotland winning by 28.

I already told you what I want. Maroon West Meck with " haters gonna hate" on front. I want to blend in with all the good people on the. WESTSIDE!!

If?? Please. That one was done the moment you typed it. Almostt as stupid as Scotland winning by 28.

I already told you what I want. Maroon West Meck with " haters gonna hate" on front. I want to blend in with all the good people on the. WESTSIDE!!
LMAO .... I gotcha

Are you by chance on Americas Most Wanted?

Who's celebrating. Just calling you out, on your silly thread. You have to win to lead. Last I check, your squads have the same amount of Trophies as one win in the last 3 years Garinger. ZERO! So please Stop!

You're nothing more than a trolling idiot who has no affiliation with any program, that's why you pick 3 programs. Go Away Clown!

Who's celebrating. Just calling you out, on your silly thread. You have to win to lead. Last I check, your squads have the same amount of Trophies as one win in the last 3 years Garinger. ZERO! So please Stop!

You're nothing more than a trolling idiot who has no affiliation with any program, that's why you pick 3 programs. Go Away Clown!
Get'em David Geeeeet'em....................

usa-today-8372179.0.jpg
c796a15cadd9b4459a526e1c4da42971--san-antonio-spurs-baller.jpg
2f5757dfcd345541c819ef306e9d3fb2--hoop-dreams-men-in-black.jpg

Last edited:
Harding is overrated, out of shape. There running back is a big guy, running over 150lb kids. 32 players they don't have 4-A numbers.
Nepsy7 I'll take 32 pitbulls to your 60 poodles. After reading your posts, I get it your just a true hater. Crouch is a man child just like the backs at Alabama. That kid told me his after his freshman year. He wanted to play at Harding cause he wanted to build something. So with that said, you get the Donkey of the day award. # Clown/hater

Ol nespy7 is running low on cash. He needs are help, he says he's giving back too kids. But I think his rent is late. Send money quick

Does anyone know the guy that tap dances. Everytime M.C scores, look no further it's Nepsy7. After a very successful career as a male cheerleader in H.S. Ol Nepsy has took her talents to bleachers. Tap dancing after every CREEK score. I guess thats why he wears penny loafers to the game. What a talent he is the Creek is lucky to have her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT