ADVERTISEMENT

The Mallard Creek Tap Dancer

Worked up?? Nah...just having some fun. Surely Ole Rich can take what he dishes out??

Looking forward to my West Meck jersey. I would,like #23 please. Home attire. Maybe throw in a #2 game worn helmet. Might be worth something some day.

Worked up?? Nah...just having some fun. Surely Ole Rich can take what he dishes out??

Looking forward to my West Meck jersey. I would,like #23 please. Home attire. Maybe throw in a #2 game worn helmet. Might be worth something some day.
Yea we'll see buddy. #23 I got cha, I'm call it a night . Getting my post motified, #2 might turn out great. He has to put in work thou speed only takes you so far. Everyone's fast at the next level.

Football Friday night is closer everyday. Waiting patiently for the foot prints in the sand.

Yup...Big ball game with two big time programs. Bright lights and the whole state watching. Kind of game The Creek plays in just about every year. 8-10K in attendance, best RB in the country. The kids are blessed to be involved. Every website in the state has had a thread discussing it for weeks now.

Remind me again who Mount Island Charter gets in two weeks?? I keep looking for the thread to discuss that barn burner.......Oh thats right Franklin Christian. Well.....that should be a great one as well. You and the other 50 people in attendance should get to know each other very well. Maybe share some recipes, become Facebook BFF's. Big time programs.....Welcome to the Island.. LMAO

With all that talent I'm shocked MICA isnt playing better teams. Crest Huss Monroe Freedom Lincolnton Hibretin etc

Worked up?? Nah...just having some fun. Surely Ole Rich can take what he dishes
Well well well ... Let me get this straight. When I posted was M.C following in Indy's footsteps. It was alot deeper than I thought. You guys put up a sorry performance in the Powerade 7 on 7. This great JV QB you were so high on. Your not so high on him anymore. Cause I find it funny you just brought in a QB from Indy. Who was going start for them. But a guy with a starting job transfers in to you guys on Monday. Why would he do that? If the JV guy was such a lock. Is cause the Indy QB coach from Indy is now at MC? Im just asking sounds weird. A starter leaves a starting position to be a back up naw.... The creek is getting muddy. Scotland Co. is going to destroy MC. The MC offense will be doing 3 and outs all game.

5 losses I called it, watch as it all unfolds.
Its OVER , less than 2 weeks from an opener and you dont have a starting QB. You cant fake your way through this.

So Indy's starting QB transfers into Mallard Creek on Monday. Indy's QB coach starting working at M.C this year. Interesting, why would a guy with a starting job transfer in to be back up. Or is this JV QB stud for the Creek not getting it done? But he knows the system they said. Didnt look sharp in the Powerade 7 on 7 at all to me. But hey Im the least informative guy on board. Let them tell it, 2 weeks from Scotland Co and dont have true starter. Scotland is going have a field day. Your defense is gone get tried on the field most of the game. No offensive chemistry 3 and out is a must.

Last edited:
But hey Im the least informative guy on board. Let them tell it, 2 weeks from Scotland Co and dont have true starter. Scotland is going have a field day. Your defense is gone get tried on the field most of the game. No offensive chemistry 3 and out is a must.
Theres a team just down the road that doesn't have
their starter either. I think we may still be a live scrimmage away from being sure of that. But hey
I'm just a speculative fan.

Talk about following Indy's footsteps. Now they have there starting QB. Wow, lol talk about desperate measures. They were so high on the rising JV QB. What happened was it his average arm or his lack of getting out of the pocket. Something had to happen for a starter to leave Indy 12 days before kick-off.

That moment when arrogance comes and you have to cash that reality check. # insufficient funds

Talk about following Indy's footsteps. Now they have there starting QB. Wow, lol talk about desperate measures. They were so high on the rising JV QB. What happened was it his average arm or his lack of getting out of the pocket. Something had to happen for a starter to leave Indy 12 days before kick-off.

Are you drunk?? Have you been drinking? You are way to obssesed with Mallard Creek. You need to focus on Franklin Christian....lol. That is a top flight program The Island is taking on.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Well- Lets see

- QB coach at MC was the QB coach and I think OC at Ardrey kell the last 2 years. Maybe 3.
- This isnt Mount Island Charter. MC cant just bring kids in and run them through some sham lottery. There families actually have to move.
- Kids transfer to MC all the time. Like they do at many top flight programs.
- I have no idea who the starting QB at Indy was gonna be. You have even less of an idea.

Next your gonna tell me MC won a title the year after Marquise Williams left or that West meck has put more kids into college programs than MC the last 5 years. Oh....thats right . You already said that the last time you got drunk and started posting.....LOL

I wouldn't touch this one with a 20 ft. Pole...shore don't make much sense, but im just a 55 year fan of the game.

Did one of mallard creeks football players take his son's girlfriend from him. I swear this guy has got it in for the Johnson oehler mavs something serious lol

Reactions: Ben-Badd
It is the same deal at NC Preps, post factual information. Indy was still loaded up with skill players in 2009, the issues were on the line of scrimmage. 2008 they lost five defensive starters from day one of practice until the last game. Knotts retired at end of 2009-2010 school year as had been planned since he returned. Rocky River opened 2010-2011 school year.

Facts.

Indy also lost Victor Hampton at th beginning of the 09 season and he was one of the top DB's in the state before having a descent career for the gamecocks

Well- Lets see

- QB coach at MC was the QB coach and I think OC at Ardrey kell the last 2 years. Maybe 3.
- This isnt Mount Island Charter. MC cant just bring kids in and run them through some sham lottery. There families actually have to move.
- Kids transfer to MC all the time. Like they do at many top flight programs.
- I have no idea who the starting QB at Indy was gonna be. You have even less of an idea.

Next your gonna tell me MC won a title the year after Marquise Williams left or that West meck has put more kids into college programs than MC the last 5 years. Oh....thats right . You already said that the last time you got drunk and started posting.....LOL
So last week when I said the starting QB from Indy transferred in. Y'all made me out to be a liar. Well maxpreps doesnt lie. http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/default.aspx?careerid=f2c46006-1479-e611-bef0-a0369f3c1b4c.... Maxpreps still says Indy but roaster change says added to MC. August 1st. We stating facts right?? A QB change this late before the season. Fyi Zeus is going destroy yall Thursday night. That tackle and guard pulling running power thru the 4 hole. Your LB Allen is tough but thats to much coming at him. Scots by 28

Did one of mallard creeks football players take his son's girlfriend from him. I swear this guy has got it in for the Johnson oehler mavs something serious lol
I don't have it out for them. But the arrogance they carry is amazing. They have a weak foundation built on sand. And when the cold wind blow....WOOOOOOO

Indy also lost Victor Hampton at th beginning of the 09 season and he was one of the top DB's in the state before having a descent career for the gamecocks

Once again, the problem for Indy was not the skill players, it was the line of scrimmage. When you start players that weigh under 200 pounds on the O line you will struggle in 4A football.

Correct. Victor came up through the Mint Hill Steelers youth team. Unreal talent then, also. Knotts kicked him off the team before the first game. I know his college coach and two of his high school head coaches. All told me that Hampton had the skill set to play in the NFL and physically he did.

So last week when I said the starting QB from Indy transferred in. Y'all made me out to be a liar. Well maxpreps doesnt lie. http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/default.aspx?careerid=f2c46006-1479-e611-bef0-a0369f3c1b4c.... Maxpreps still says Indy but roaster change says added to MC. August 1st. We stating facts right?? A QB change this late before the season.

Was he starting at Indy?? With or without him Indy will be pushed to win more than two games this season.

So last week when I said the starting QB from Indy transferred in. Y'all made me out to be a liar. Well maxpreps doesnt lie. http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/default.aspx?careerid=f2c46006-1479-e611-bef0-a0369f3c1b4c.... Maxpreps still says Indy but roaster change says added to MC. August 1st. We stating facts right?? A QB change this late before the season. Fyi Zeus is going destroy yall Thursday night. That tackle and guard pulling running power thru the 4 hole. Your LB Allen is tough but thats to much coming at him. Scots by 28

Was he starting at Indy?? With or without him Indy will be pushed to win more than two games this season.

Kids a sophmore. Lot of talent. No idea if he was gonna start at Indy but starting there and starting at MC big difference. He will run the JV team and is currently 3rd on the depth chart at MC. I also understnad there is a talented 9th grader who is already 6'3 who can throw it but I havent seen him yet and the way it works now who knows if any stick around next year. Its a fluid situation with Qb's in Meck county if you kno what I mean. Lot of upside with the Indy kid and he will prosper both in the strength and conditioning program at MC and with DJ Mcfadden coaching him.

Just add this to the list of things Mr. Blackman has gotten wrong. Too many to list and its pretty clear this guy has an issue with MC. My guess is kid couldnt play for them or he is a coach who didnt get hired. Long list of those guys as well.

Does Mallard Creek become just another team from Charlotte? My thoughts are yes. Lack of talented skill players makes the Creek. Just an above average team, the writing is on the wall. Indy's dominate ended once skill players. Stopped flocking in, now the big "I" is just another. Friday night whipping boy. It's like watching Ja'rules career just fade away. # what would I be without you.:rolleyes::D:Do_O

LMAO!

The Creek is exactly following in Indy's footsteps...knee deep in a run of 7 state titles.

Where am I? Here I be... I don't throw rocks and hide my hands. M.C is making me eat crow. But its early in the game.

Where am I? Here I be... I don't throw rocks and hide my hands. M.C is making me eat crow. But its early in the game.

I put shiggady on that crow, so make sure you use mouthwash before you kiss your boyfriend....LMAO!

I put shiggady on that crow, so make sure you use mouthwash before you kiss your boyfriend....LMAO!
LMAO.... YEAH WE GONE INVITE YOU OVER TO COOK FOR US. Heard your the best lunch lady the Creeks ever had. Dont skimp me on dem mash taters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT