ADVERTISEMENT

The Main Question for 2020 Football

It was a glitch. That sadly happens with technology. You can't say one party is making it exclusively political without acknowledging the other is as well. For christ sake the president admitted to downplaying it...

They all suck

Back on task??? You have been saying playing is near impossible for months??? Most people on here have stake in the game and do not feel like changing our opinions monthly!!! Elementary school kids are safe to return while middle school kids and up are not??? Why don't you better help educate us on that??? Do you even have a kid or family member struggling through online learning and no sports??? I just ask each of you to imagine being a teenager during this, not a grown adult with life experience. We need to always make the best decision by the youth of our nation and not our own. Shutting down our school system to protect our older and more vulnerable community is a in injustice to our youth. We should take the proper measures to protect the vulnerable and allow our youth to have a proper life. It does not matter though because on 11/4 it will all go away.

Friday September 18th Tarboro was supposed to be playing Rival Southwest Edgecombe. Tarboro feels so weird right now, usually everywhere in Tarboro all you hear about is how the football team is doing and which player is standing out above the rest. But instead it's none of that. Just gotta hold out til February I'm sure all of us are missing high school football, especially these small town football programs like Tarboro

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
this coming friday (sept. 25th) would've been the rematch between Reidsville and East Surry...last years game won by E.S. 55-49 in one of the best games you would or could ever see....only loss of the year for Reidsville as they won the 2A state title and of course East Surry undedefeated winning 1AA title............They are scheduled to play each other on March 5th in Pilot Mountain...barring only God knows what.........................

Reactions: BK13T-$
They are far more worried about an election rather than your well being or your children. We do not have to sit here next September writing the same post's. We have a voice and we should use it, and be loud!!! Every game mentioned above would have been great and meaningful to it's community. I just miss the Friday night atmosphere many states are enjoying.

They are far more worried about an election rather than your well being or your children. We do not have to sit here next September writing the same post's. We have a voice and we should use it, and be loud!!! Every game mentioned above would have been great and meaningful to it's community. I just miss the Friday night atmosphere many states are enjoying.

I got to watch my son run in a 2 point play Friday night. His birthday was Thursday so the coach let him line up at RB Friday instead of on the OL.

Football is being played all across the country. Cooper has his head so far up the dumbocrat party's A$$ because he has higher goals than just gubner. He is playing the "long" game politically with the state of North Carolina. I hope that each of you do your part to help vote his sorry tail out of office.

Going to be difficult sadly. Esp since the MVAC and WP will play conference only and that takes up the whole scheudle for each. If I was Mount Airy and East Surry I'd play twice just for the gate.

East Surry kept Reidsville and added North Davidson for their 2 non-conference games. That’s about as great of non-conference games you can get when you consider competition & gate for all involved.

East Surry kept Reidsville and added North Davidson for their 2 non-conference games. That’s about as great of non-conference games you can get when you consider competition & gate for all involved.

I saw that. I like it. Curious how North worked it out in that conglomerate of a conference they play in. Did they split it up? Or do they split in general for football?

This says it all !
118639943_10164033883595427_9164739896753261619_n.jpg

Last edited:
Because they forced those of us who think these measures are false senses of security to do this bs. I’m not in this with them. I think it’s political bs from day one. Yes the virus is real. I hate that people have died. the states that have been wide open with little restrictions have the same numbers as states like us. This is America not ussr. I’m not in this with a bunch of people that believe they're going to die if I don’t wear a mask. If they want to do all these things and are all scared, let them stay at home with no contact with folks.

Who did Murphy lose? They returned most of the team from last year right?
Yeah they were set to return 4 starters and 6/8 in the rotation. Their best returning guard Wilson was the one who transferred, she was the most athletic kid on the team in terms of speed/quickness and was primed for a breakout junior season, the highest upside on the team besides Rogers.

Murphy's frontcourt will be the best in 1A but they are going to be really thin at guard now, with Wilson I would've been very surprised if they didn't repeat but I'm not sure they are favorite anymore.

Reactions: therealsquid
I think the media has played it for all it’s worth. Journalists are not what they use to be. All we get is tabloid news nowadays There’s no integrity in journalism.

Don't necessarily disagree. That's why I refer to scientific studies. Very few true journalist left.

I guess this goes from being a question for 2020 high school football to 2021 spring football since there will be no 2020 fall football. The question now is will there be spring football or will 2020 - 2021 be a year without most sports or and sports completing what their new schedule is are ? ? ?

I guess this goes from being a question for 2020 high school football to 2021 spring football since there will be no 2020 fall football. The question now is will there be spring football or will 2020 - 2021 be a year without most sports or and sports completing what their new schedule is are ? ? ?

New republican governor we’re playing, Cooper stays who the heck knows.

Not trying to be too off topic but this is why the realignment of conferences is so important so that in case something like this happens everyone plays who they want within conference and most everyone has good gate numbers The Northwest 1A Conference needs a realignment badly

Here we are getting ready to go into the last few weeks of a normal season of football and we still don't know if in 4 months Feb. 26 the spring season of football. I saw on, I think it was Spectrum News is we are going to have a dry mild winter. I really hope so !

Do you think Cooper will allow sports since he got re-elected and are the new deaths called COVID-19 actually Covid or Flu deaths or getting a combination of both together? Sometimes I think I can't take any more of this screwed up world ! ! ! ! I'm I the only one thinking this way are others so down and out as I am. Worry every working day I will get this cram. Pray, I don't and also praying for each and everyone I know here and my Facebook, Twitter, and NCPreps friends. You'll stay safe out there and wear your masks and social distance.... Each and every one of you make up the NCPrep message board in their own way but everyone has an opinion that should be heard and that opinion can be liked or disliked but we have the first amendment and can speak our 0pinions as we please
Good look to all that are facing this screwed up crap. It will change in a few weeks I hope. We have to get through the Democrat Party had. Just got to stay strong. Democrats can only stir up but they are at a loss at that point.
NCPREPS does its best to give us a place to voice our concerns. What you do with it will make you or break you. Just read the rules at the top and this will make a good message board. Of course, we all get out of line sometimes but the Moderators are very understanding, especially at times like we are in now. Prayers for our Moderator for keeping these NCPReps going through COVID-19. (Moderators Stay Safe) Yall will be here when I am dead and gone. NCPreps will always carry one. With my dwindling Family, My NCPreps friends is all I have besides My sister In Hampton, Va and my son in Mount Airy, Iv jus got no Family left..... We Will All GET THROUGH THIS. Just all of us believe we are saved by believing in the one that died for our signs , Our Heaving FATHER, Jesus Christ. Got To Love This Man ! ! ! I just Hope We All Meet In Heaven...... Love each and everyone of you !

Last edited:
Do you think Cooper will allow sports since he got re-elected and are the new deaths called COVID-19 actually Covid or Flu deaths or getting a combination of both together? Sometimes I think I can't take any more of this screwed up world ! ! ! ! I'm I the only one thinking this way are others so down and out as I am. Worry every working day I will get this cram. Pray, I don't and also praying for each and everyone I know here and my Facebook, Twitter, and NCPreps friends. You'll stay safe out there and wear your masks and social distance.... Each and every one of you make up the NCPrep message board in their own way but everyone has an opinion that should be heard and that opinion can be liked or disliked but we have the first amendment and can speak our 0pinions as we please
Good look to all that are facing this screwed up crap. It will change in a few weeks I hope. We have to get through the Democrat Party had. Just got to stay strong. Democrats can only stir up but they are at a loss at that point.
NCPREPS does its best to give us a place to voice our concerns. What you do with it will make you or break you. Just read the rules at the top and this will make a good message board. Of course, we all get out of line sometimes but the Moderators are very understanding, especially at times like we are in now. Prayers for our Moderator for keeping these NCPReps going through COVID-19. (Moderators Stay Safe) Yall will be here when I am dead and gone. NCPreps will always carry one. With my dwindling Family, My NCPreps friends is all I have besides My sister In Hampton, Va and my son in Mount Airy, Iv jus got no Family left..... We Will All GET THROUGH THIS. Just all of us believe we are saved by believing in the one that died for our signs , Our Heaving FATHER, Jesus Christ. Got To Love This Man ! ! ! I just Hope We All Meet In Heaven...... Love each and every one of you!
I really try to stay off here. Seems I am ignored a lot but as you all are, when I have something to say, I say it.. Sorry if I offend someone. I try not to make it personal but it escapes me sometimes as I see it does others at times too.......

ONE OF MY FAVORITES
WE need to get back to our roots. Our roots are not enough to support the tree and the tree is dying. Put Christ back into everything and see how much better it gets !

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearfan71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT