ADVERTISEMENT

The Main Question for 2020 Football

Graham has the lowest number of cases with 0 deaths. All Graham cases are recovered.

Madison has the least per 10,000 resident with 1 death.

Reactions: UNC91
I draw retirement and only work 16 hours a week and have worked from the day this mess started and still at it wearing a different mask every day and have hand sanitizer at work, in my car, and at home. This Covid-19 is depressing enough as I am way up in the age of those that are dying and on top of that how many besides me does this delay in football season thinks that adds to being depressed even more ? Surry County has now gone to 1,148 Covid-19 with 16 deaths. The city of Mount Airy is only around 11,000 has 559 with 9 deaths. So that adds to the depression. Never know when someone is going to walk into the business and give us all Covid-19. We just have to pray this doesn't happen. Prayers for all you on these boards not getting Covid-19 especially those that only have a slim chance to service it ! Click below and hover cursor over your county to see your Covid-19 numbers.

The above is update as of Aug. 29th

All I know I run my own business and the 8 years Obama was in office it took $80,000 of money I had saved to stay in business. The 4 years Trump has been in office I have made $30,000 back. When you own your own business money is the bottom line and staying above water. What ever people want to think you can't do very many thing without money.

This is why trump will win again in a landslide. Obama tried to make everyone poor. Trump is making small business owners money.

Graham has the lowest number of cases with 0 deaths. All Graham cases are recovered.

Madison has the least per 10,000 resident with 1 death.

The street drugs kill more in one week in the east, then this covid has in 8 months. Sad to see friends and family lose businesses owned for generations because of this flu shit. Hard to watch and sleep at night

Reactions: BK13T-$ and Mhsneer
You’re not really contagious if you’re not running a fever. I think the actions the state has taken proves were the Connecticut of the south honestly. We are taxed and governed more like Yankees than any other Southern state save Virginia. I hope to retire to Tennessee a state that still values rights and common sense
Could not have said it better myself! NC is just pathetic anymore! Tennessee playing ball just fine with packed stands in the 5 games I watched. Had to take screen shots just to make sure I wasn't losing my mind there were so many people there. Looked like a game from 2019! We had to drive one and a half hours into SC for my son to play on a travel football team which was a blessing from jump stree. Point being, is that we shouldn't have to be driving three hours round trip for the kid to strap em on and get after it! It's completely political at this point and has nothing to do with the virus! The left wants Covid19 destruction and a devistating outcome so that they can have reason to dethrone POTUS! Simple as that! Those of you who don't realize that need to get your head out of the sand and stop believing everything CNN and the NYTimes tells you! Heck, today I was just tooling around on the CDC.gov and found some interesting information where they just come out and say the numbers are bogus and really an educated guess....even post mortem! Death certificate "error" and all sort of crap! There's way too much money involved for hospitals to tell the damn truth about a real Covid death vs a manufactured Covid death! I could literally go on and on about what a racket this shit has been from the word GO but I'm not cause half of y'all are gonna whine about it anyways. So there really isn't much of a point! The proof is in the pudding though, so we will see if Tennessee starts some mysterious Armageddon like spike, killing half their population since they have been playing games, some schools, for two weeks now. Utah and a few others even longer. Everyone is so quick to go balls deep into this whole "trust the scientists" rabbit hole, that they stop relying on The Lord and some decent common sense! I'll jump off my soapbox now but to the original point....if Cooper wins again for the gov spot....it's gon be "GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP" this this ole boy and my family....take that to the bank....Cheers y'all and I hope everyone has a wonderful work week!

You will never be able to convince me that in America today, with our advancements in medicine and knowledge that is in the medical field, that we have a little over 4 % of world's population but we have over 23% of the cases and over 21 % of the world's deaths from Covid 19. Those numbers just don't jive with me. Someone, somewhere is getting rich off of this. It seems to me that money and power are behind this. I am not saying there isn't a virus because I know there is one. All I am saying is that it seems way out of proportion based on our medical knowledge. JMHO

I saw this quote by Michael Jordan and like it so I thought I would share it as my signature for a while ..... Just common sense !
"I realize that I'm black, but I like to be viewed as a person, and this is everybody's wish."
Michael Jordan

Last edited:
Reactions: Mhsneer
The messed up thing about COVID-19 is allowing the elderly to die alone, go weeks months without seeing their loved ones, many were terminally ill to begin with. It would stink to have 3 months to live and spend them alone in a nursing home.

The messed up thing about COVID-19 is allowing the elderly to die alone, go weeks months without seeing their loved ones, many were terminally ill to begin with. It would stink to have 3 months to live and spend them alone in a nursing home.

You hit it on the nail. My grandmother passed during this time. Wouldn't allow a funeral or service. Sad sad times. But GF funeral thousands of people who didnt even know the man.

Wow..thunderstruck is truly a flake..not one like on his post

Doesn't change the fact the mypillow fool claimed he was asked to find a cure by The White House and christian leaders are calling for Grahams resignation.

While we are at it, don't forget to vote twice.

2.5 unbelievable
I have never been a big conspiracy guy or that much into politics. It does start to look like North Carolina is being held back for political gain. I just don’t see a lot of difference in numbers with NC and some of the other states that are playing sports. All seems fairly the same. We are real close with TN and looks like GA is on the list of states with fastest drop in cases.

Not only playing sports but operating restaurants at capacity and businesses. N.C. is being held back because it’s a swing state
I really don't want to believe that but it is starting to look the part. Tn is going into there 3 week of games and appears to be running fairly smooth. I know its not been perfect but its working and not the disaster some said it would be. I would like to hear Thunders thoughts on it now.

I've had an extremely rough fight with Covid now going on 8 days. Haven't felt like arguing with people. I'm over it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT