ADVERTISEMENT

The Main Question for 2020 Football

I always said wnc plus far east Tennessee plus a few counties in north Georgia would be a great state and plenty big enough for football.

Reactions: Mhsneer
You’re not really contagious if you’re not running a fever. I think the actions the state has taken proves were the Connecticut of the south honestly. We are taxed and governed more like Yankees than any other Southern state save Virginia. I hope to retire to Tennessee a state that still values rights and common sense
You may want to check the CDC and White House task force guidelines on pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic transmission. That includes fever.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
I don’t believe the guidelines for this virus period. I don’t think they know what they’re talking about yet.

Well, I think the best thing we can do is listen to the ones that have worked their whole life to study and understand viruses. I can guarantee you they know much more about what they are doing over hack polticians and good ole country boys ranting on social media.

It's on you to believe what you want based off the information you have. But we must realize how are actions effect everything, and if we want high school ball then we need to do what we can based off the evolving guidelines to ensure that happens.

Science is constantly evolving. That's the beauty of things. We'll learn new things daily. Information changes daily. Understanding of viruses doesn't happen over night. I know that's hard to understand for people without science backgrounds, but we are dealing with something very complex here.

Last edited:
EfjTpNPXYAAI2Eo.jpg

Reactions: Mhsneer and BK13T-$
With games scheduled ever Friday and only 1 game a week you can't make up a game on Monday or that is what I understand it to say. 7 games with a limit of 1 game per week.

Tucker just said teams could be allowed to make games up on a Monday if needed. The 1 game per week rule has always been in place. It's more less to keep a team from scheduling 2 games per week.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Tucker just said teams could be allowed to make games up on a Monday if needed. The 1 game per week rule has always been in place. It's more less to keep a team from scheduling 2 games per week.
About 100% sure up till this year if a game got rained out on Friday, it has been made up on Saturday or Monday if field still bad or rain on Saturday also and they played again on the following Friday.Also if the play the Friday game on Monday when do they play the Friday game coming up with only one game a week ? Anyone else want to chime in and correct one of us ?

Last edited:
I listened to some of Que Tuckers video Q&A session tonight. She said the rule has always been 1 game per week teams have always been allowed to reschedule games postponed due to weather on a Monday then play again on a Friday in order to get games in. She said this would apply to this season as well in the event of inclement weather.

I listened to some of Que Tuckers video Q&A session tonight. She said the rule has always been 1 game per week teams have always been allowed to reschedule games postponed due to weather on a Monday then play again on a Friday in order to get games in. She said this would apply to this season as well in the event of inclement weather.
So if played on Monday and a game scheduled for Friday they will have to play on Monday and Friday. Always been that way if they couldn't make up on Saturday.

If they can't play Saturday then yes they would play Monday-Friday or even possibly Monday-Saturday.

Honestly with the circumstances, I think they should leave Sunday open to make up games as well for this year only.

NC has more Covid 19 rules than all state except 2.
Thank you comrade Cooper!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mhsneer
Well the numbers have trended well the last 2 weeks. So something must be working. Keep doing what we should do and we'll get high school sports.

Not in the way you think they will be. It blows my mind that anyone thinks a worldwide pandemic is a ploy to rid of a scum human being. The best thing we can hope for is this thing and the flu don't run rampant in the winter.

Which ones have I exactly praised? You don't know a darn thing about me. But I will tell you that I will not support a sleezey bully with a fraudulent past that tries to hide behind a relgious mask. The hate and judgement he has spawned toward people that do not like him is astonishing. I'll leave it at that.

I've seen too many peoplr suffer from this illness. To say it's some grand political scheme is absolutely disgusting and disrespectful. Americans strive in times of adversity but how it seems we have fallen. I'd hate to know what people would do if we ever had another major war or famine.

Ur sick if u think putting yuor hands on young girls is the same as the alleged acts you accused trump of.

You can physically see one of these acts on tv or net.

Reactions: Crimson jacket 1991
Not in the way you think they will be. It blows my mind that anyone thinks a worldwide pandemic is a ploy to rid of a scum human being. The best thing we can hope for is this thing and the flu don't run rampant in the winter.

I’ve got ocean front property in Arizona for sale if you’re interested. This world wide pandemic could’ve been named anything else and it would’ve been handled differently. They could’ve called it a new strain of sars which it is. We could have been told to stay 6 feet apart and wear masks from the onset instead of being told to shut the country down. If you don’t think this is getting double the attention because it’s an election year then your heads in the sand.

I never said it was the same or ok. But you're so dense that you can't even acknowledge that Trump is a pos. Trump advocated for assaulting women on a hot mic!! Always pointing the figure at one and not the other. They both suck. They're both pervs. But don't act like Biden is some demon while Trump is a saint. I fully believe the man could assault someone on tv and you'd excuse it.

I’ve got ocean front property in Arizona for sale if you’re interested. This world wide pandemic could’ve been named anything else and it would’ve been handled differently. They could’ve called it a new strain of sars which it is. We could have been told to stay 6 feet apart and wear masks from the onset instead of being told to shut the country down. If you don’t think this is getting double the attention because it’s an election year then your heads in the sand.

Yeah and the my pillow guy and Franklin Graham have the cure for it.

Im going make a prediction then Im done with this political talk.

The events that lead up to the Last Book will be fulfilled by the left.

Reactions: UNC91 and Mhsneer
I draw retirement and only work 16 hours a week and have worked from the day this mess started and still at it wearing a different mask every day and have hand sanitizer at work, in my car, and at home. This Covid-19 is depressing enough as I am way up in the age of those that are dying and on top of that how many besides me does this delay in football season thinks that adds to being depressed even more ? Surry County has now gone to 1,148 Covid-19 with 16 deaths. The city of Mount Airy is only around 11,000 has 559 with 9 deaths. So that adds to the depression. Never know when someone is going to walk into the business and give us all Covid-19. We just have to pray this doesn't happen. Prayers for all you on these boards not getting Covid-19 especially those that only have a slim chance to service it ! Click below and hover cursor over your county to see your Covid-19 numbers.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT