ADVERTISEMENT

The Main Question for 2020 Football

I don't think I have ever seen a thread that went over 5 or 6,000 posts or less that there weren't a lot of repetitive comments from almost everyone including me. That's just the way it goes on a message board. People just are intent on getting their point across if they believe deeply in what they are saying and they don't seem to get people to understand when everyone has and deserves their opinions as well. It goes one and will as long as we have a message board. So don't complain if you are going to continue reading their post because you are repetitively complaining. I enjoy reading all posts. LOL....., This post is directed to no single person and just my opinion......
Yep youre right, THIS POST IS JUST YOUR OPINION!!!!

I am all for heath an safety of the players, from peewee all the way up through the NFL guys, but my question is if their isn’t college football this year, will college athletics even return? That amount of revenue loss is monumental! Some AD’s of these power 5 schools are talking about taking loans of 100’s or millions of dollars just to try to branch the gap for 1 year. All the salaries and scholarships and expenses are still coming, just because they are not playing doesn’t mean the bills stop coming. At some point we are going to have to say let’s go back to normal, because if we don’t their won’t be anything left to come back to. Maybe that thinking is flawed, but at this point how much deeper down the hole do we go?

I am all for heath an safety of the players, from peewee all the way up through the NFL guys, but my question is if their isn’t college football this year, will college athletics even return? That amount of revenue loss is monumental! Some AD’s of these power 5 schools are talking about taking loans of 100’s or millions of dollars just to try to branch the gap for 1 year. All the salaries and scholarships and expenses are still coming, just because they are not playing doesn’t mean the bills stop coming. At some point we are going to have to say let’s go back to normal, because if we don’t their won’t be anything left to come back to. Maybe that thinking is flawed, but at this point how much deeper down the hole do we go?

I think there will be football no doubt in the spring.

Reactions: LetsGetIt7
I guess thats about what its worth too. Either way, theres 26 pages of peoples opinions now on this topic and it has went absolutely no where.....
And I have seen many times down your way the same thing go on and on and get nowhere but you got nothing to talk about down there anymore. So keep your stupid remarks to yourself. Everyone has enjoyed their selves on here without it getting out of hand. Seems to be a little jealousy there. Just join in instead of putting everyone down. What is your opinion when football will start back ? I don't remember you ever starting a thread and if you did I would not have put it down because it got a lot of comments or you putting other threads down over how many pages it went. :) Be Nice life is to short !

Last edited:
World War 2?
That was a looong time for it to hang around...
Wasn’t it???
:):):)

I guess someone should tell the president that...

Or have we been lied to about what happened in the world from 1917 to 1945?

Perhaps Bonnie and Clyde were just a distraction and the depression never happened. It was just people getting sick.

I guess someone should tell the president that...

Or have we been lied to about what happened in the world from 1917 to 1945?

Perhaps Bonnie and Clyde were just a distraction and the depression never happened. It was just people getting sick.
Good one, Thunder. Fox News probably didn’t cover that story. Too busy trying to portray Biden as Boo Radley.

Yeah...and "if you don't vote democrat you ain't black..." or the best one..."the African American community isn't diverse..." Wow.... imagine a football coach in pee wee leagues saying anything like that. Well... you have to remember. The democrats support a Governor in Virginia that dressed up in black face posing next to a man in a KKK outfit and did NOTHING about it because, you know, he's a democrat. If the democrats have nothing else going for them it's the ability to overlook any wrong doing by their members while crucifying anyone from the GOP that does 1/10th what they do. Here's some breaking news... President Donald J. Trump will be re-elected, the Senate will remain GOP and the House is in play. You can't defund the police, triple taxes, enact job killing regulations, eliminate the fossil fuel industry, campaign on erasing the 2nd Amendment and hitch your wagon to AOC (pun intended) and expect to win. If you think that you are an idiot and probably think Hilliary was cheated. I know two on here that fit that bill..............

Any news on when teams get to start practicing in any form . I say if the NCHSAA made the call to start tomorrow, the Governor probably wouldn't have any say because every football fan in the state would vote his azz out and probably going to happen anyway because he is a BS of a Governor ! ! Or a monkey see monkey do.

Reactions: Bearfan71
Any news on when teams get to start practicing in any form . I say if the NCHSAA would make the call to start tomorrow to start, the Governor probably wouldn't have any say because every football fan in the state would vote his azz out and probably going to happen anyway because he is a BS of a Governor ! ! Or a monkey see monkey do following other BS Governors.
This crap needs to change and change now. It is a shame that there are so many groups that can get together in the hundreds or thousands with no masks and it is ok but schools and churches are not allowed to do the same. I think everyone is fed up and I hope to see a lot of governors and Mayors get voted out in the election in November. I sure the 4ell will do my part to kick their azz. Sick of the scare tactics going on in our great nation. They are just trying to drag this out until after the election and it will slowly go away.

Any news on when teams get to start practicing in any form . I say if the NCHSAA would make the call to start tomorrow to start, the Governor probably wouldn't have any say because every football fan in the state would vote his azz out and probably going to happen anyway because he is a BS of a Governor ! ! Or a monkey see monkey do following other BS Governors.
This crap needs to change and change now. It is a shame that there are so many groups that can get together in the hundreds or thousands with no masks and it is ok but schools and churches are not allowed to do the same. I think everyone is fed up and I hope to see a lot of governors and Mayors get voted out in the election in November. I sure the 4ell will do my part to kick their azz. Sick of the scare tactics going on in our great nation. They are just trying to drag this out until after the election and it will slowly go away.

Man, what a world view you have... LOL

This may be the most absurd thing I’ve read on here and that’s saying something.

Man, what a world view you have... LOL

This may be the most absurd thing I’ve read on here and that’s saying something.
This guy must have been hibernating or in the Twilight Zone. Welcome to the thread. Don't remember seeing your posts before. But your opinion counts as much as anyone and we all can agree to disagree... :rolleyes:...... But other states around us have made decisions on football and it is time for NC to make a decision and stop dragging it out ! How many times has it been delayed 1,2 or 3 ?

Last edited:
Reactions: PBBear51
And I have seen many times down your way the same thing go on and on and get nowhere but you got nothing to talk about down there anymore. So keep your stupid remarks to yourself. Everyone has enjoyed their selves on here without it getting out of hand. Seems to be a little jealousy there. Just join in instead of putting everyone down. What is your opinion when football will start back ? I don't remember you ever starting a thread and if you did I would not have put it down because it got a lot of comments or you putting other threads down over how many pages it went. :) Be Nice life is to short !
I didnt think my remark was stupid and I apologize if you took it personally. The point I was trying to make is exactly this: we all have an opinion and thats just what it is. Some people just cant accept that, not you in particular. This thread was supposed to be about whether or not we will have football. Its turned primarily into 26 page political debate. Sorry If I hurt your feelings.....

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Last edited:
Reactions: Emmasdaddy1
I'm incredibly happy for all the seniors of each respective sport. While it's not a full season I'm happy we are getting football

That might not be true. Are all sports still going to have a state championship tournament. I didn’t get to hear the news conference.

What’s the point to have wrestling if there is no individual state tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT