ADVERTISEMENT

THE EXCITEMENT CONTINUES...

So if one sees anything else from a different site it can’t be talked about here following those guidelines If I see a great article from another paper I can’t talk about it here or copy and paste it. That type thing is done over and over and over again . It obvious you don’t like the guy but treat all the same .The times we are in now demand that .

So if one sees anything else from a different site it can’t be talked about here following those guidelines If I see a great article from another paper I can’t talk about it here or copy and paste it. That type thing is done over and over and over again . It obvious you don’t like the guy but treat all the same .The times we are in now demand that .
IT IS OBVIOUS that the times we are in now have changed and the world is corrupt.
IT IS OBVIOUS that this website is a popularity movement. Meaning they will only agree with certain folks on here. This website is control by a certain group of people.
IT IS OBVIOUS that political conversations are allowed

Next time they deport another Spanish person out of the country, maybe.....just maybe I should start a political agenda on here......

Pressure, Threat, and Fear is controlling this website......

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
IT IS OBVIOUS that the times we are in now have changed and the world is corrupt.
IT IS OBVIOUS that this website is a popularity movement. Meaning they will only agree with certain folks on here. This website is control by a certain group of people.
IT IS OBVIOUS that political conversations are allowed

Next time they deport another Spanish person out of the country, maybe.....just maybe I should start a political agenda on here......

Pressure, Threat, and Fear is controlling this website......
You are 100 % correct, this site is caters to the Charlotte Mob of a few individuals whom if you have differing viewpoints they chastise and try to belittle you, put you down, bullying if you will. Everyone knows it!
The Mob can say or do as they wish without fear of retribution!

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I think they don’t want articles reprinted from their direct competition. Makes perfect business sense.

I think they don’t want articles reprinted from their direct competition. Makes perfect business sense.
What type of business is this below?
Diagram #1 starts begins on Jul 1, 2020 with the changing of another name. Then turns into an "oopsy I didnt know it was going to flip into a political gig". Yet it was allowed for 5 pages. You have about 4-5 people monitoring this website but not once is it Locked?

Diagram #2 on Feb 13, 2020 also goes 5 pages but for some reason it was stated that "this is not a political board"

You see, the treatment on here is not even across the board. No unity. You and I know this, but you will not admit it. You will turn a blind eye quick......

People are starting to ask me if this website is Charlotte organized. My reply "pretty much"

So tell me does this "Make perfect business sense"

DIAGRAM #1
biz.jpg

DIAGRAM #2
Political111.jpg

I don’t think NCPreps is competing against 247sports free article that talks highly of Maye. I say you go with Rivals Woody Wommack evaluation from the Elite 11 then.

Drake Maye (North Carolina commit) -- I sort of struggled what to do with Maye because I know what he's capable of but I also didn't see the type of mobility that I expected based on my previous evaluations. He struggled to throw on the move and that really hurt him in a lot of the competitions. Maye obviously has a lot of arm talent, but he needs to work on his footwork and athleticism.

I don’t think NCPreps is competing against 247sports free article that talks highly of Maye. I say you go with Rivals Woody Wommack evaluation from the Elite 11 then.

Drake Maye (North Carolina commit) -- I sort of struggled what to do with Maye because I know what he's capable of but I also didn't see the type of mobility that I expected based on my previous evaluations. He struggled to throw on the move and that really hurt him in a lot of the competitions. Maye obviously has a lot of arm talent, but he needs to work on his footwork and athleticism.

Lol of course you'd go with that. Yea Maye stinks, because a guy named Woody said so from an Elite 11 showing. We're screwed now. Only 2 years of Howell left, and then a battle between Criswell (who I heard missed a wide open guy before in a scrimmage) and then Maye who can't get his shi$ together in a Elite 11 showing. Welp, it was fun while it lasted.

Last edited:
Lol of course you'd go with that. Yea Maye stinks, because a guy named Woody said so from an Elite 11 showing. We're screwed now. Only 2 years of Howell left, and then a battle between Criswell (who I heard missed a wide open guy before in a scrimmage) and then Maye who can't get his shi$ together in a Elite 11 showing. Welp, it was fun while it lasted.

That’s not what I meant. Maye could very well be at UNC for just 3 years then off to the NFL. I don’t see anything wrong with posting a 247sports free article about Maye for people to enjoy. Can we only post Rivals articles.I was just showing what the Rivals guy said. Wiltfong article was really good about Maye.

Yeah, I'm not sure what Woody is talking about. He is not gonna run a 4.4 or remind people of Lamar Jackson but I have watched this kid play BBall. He is a very good athlete and he has a cannon.

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT