ADVERTISEMENT

The best defense and offense in 3A

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Here is a debate question. Who had the best defense of all time in 3A and who had the best offense of all time in 3A.

Here is a debate question. Who had the best defense of all time in 3A and who had the best offense of all time in 3A.
In 1971 Havelock went 13-0 and won the East(before they played the west ). The defense gave up 20 points in those 13 games for an average of 1.5 ppg. Also threw 10. Were I scored on until the last game when Jones Sr scored on them. Frank Ciamillo was head coach but Wilbur Sasser was the defensive coordinator. Coach Sasser went on to lead Havelock for years after that and his teams were always a defensive force.

Shelby's 1986 and Crest either 2014 or 2015 were pretty awesome defenses, both extremely fast. I just can't remember which year for Crest it was, I'm thinking 2014 was the year. The Crest guys can chime in on that.

2014 was the defense year for Crest. Offense carried the way in 2015.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
theres been a lot of great defenses and offenses over the years. the best offense ive seen in all my years was the chris leak offense at independence when he was the qb. they were just unstoppable.

theres been a lot of great defenses and offenses over the years. the best offense ive seen in all my years was the chris leak offense at independence when he was the qb. they were just unstoppable.

Yeah they were...except for that one time lol

Reactions: smashmouth5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT