ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU to N Davidson and NC Preps

Kicked Off

Sep 9, 2015
I just helped Christopher put out his last high school football highlight reel. Got to watch him kick on Palmer field one last time today as well.
While it’s on my mind, I just wanted to say “Thank you” to all the ND fans who were so kind to him the last 4 years, the coach(s) at ND who allowed him to chase his potential and the NC State fans who have adopted him. NC high school football is a beautiful thing....

Take a minute to watch this Hudl highlight, the young man has worked tirelessly for 4+ years to be able to execute at a very high level in all 3 areas of kicking. Had an amazing year and left his name in a lot of places in the NCHSAA record book once everything is submitted. Proud of the records, more proud of the work ethic and the teammate he became!

You should be proud. The hard work was apparent. He just kept getting better.

Enjoyed watching him for 4 years.

Unfortunately for me he will be playing for one of the teams I dislike. He will definitely be an improvement at a position that has hurt them the last few years. Best of luck Chris!

I just helped Christopher put out his last high school football highlight reel. Got to watch him kick on Palmer field one last time today as well.
While it’s on my mind, I just wanted to say “Thank you” to all the ND fans who were so kind to him the last 4 years, the coach(s) at ND who allowed him to chase his potential and the NC State fans who have adopted him. NC high school football is a beautiful thing....

Take a minute to watch this Hudl highlight, the young man has worked tirelessly for 4+ years to be able to execute at a very high level in all 3 areas of kicking. Had an amazing year and left his name in a lot of places in the NCHSAA record book once everything is submitted. Proud of the records, more proud of the work ethic and the teammate he became!

I was really hoping North Davidson would be the matchup with my Hibriten Panthers tomorrow. As a State grad, I wanted to get an early look at Chris. I've heard only great things. Big leg, confident, smooth operator -- and it's no secret we desperately need a reliable kicker. He can't get to Raleigh soon enough. Go Pack!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT