ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Sanford @ Scotland

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
2 yrs ago in the playoffs TS won 58-55 on a hail mary on the games final play , last year regular season Scotland
goes back to TS and wins 34-29. ..This year Scotland loses at Dillon game 1 with there run game non existent 37-21. TS wins at topsail 47-41. This week Scotland County will host TS. The computers have Scotland about a 2 td favorite, no doubt Id take the pts if i was a betting man here but W/L is all that matters. I see a 1 score game here and hope the team in blue has a higher point total...Any thoughts??

Believe we saw some promise from our defense last week…maybe can hold TS in check. I think after a loss to a Dillon team that may not be as good as in recent years, the boys will be fired up.
Scotland-42 TS-27

Scotland 42-41
TS scored and went for 2 with 5 minutes remaining and was stopped, they never got the ball back, Scotland took a knee inside their 5 to end the game..

Did Scotland run the ball with success more in this game? From the looks of the first two games, they’re going to need to to keep their defense off the field more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT