ADVERTISEMENT

Teams past records???

rambbq

Nov 13, 2002
Reidsville, NC
Carolinapreps.com and NCPreps merged.....carolinapreps site had a team page that listed scores, etc. from past years.....I can no longer find it.....is it going to be on this site now that the 2 have become one.....please say yes as the info was a treasure trove......what's going on??

Carolinapreps.com and NCPreps merged.....carolinapreps site had a team page that listed scores, etc. from past years.....I can no longer find it.....is it going to be on this site now that the 2 have become one.....please say yes as the info was a treasure trove......what's going on??
Its called progress.:(

Hopefully they are in the process of being switched over. Carolina Preps did a great job in compiling all those games and seasons!!

Reactions: superstar57
The team pages with all of the historical records will be back. I was forced to switch them to a new server and the new server didn't speak well with the previous database so I'm having to do a significant amount of work to them to get them back up!

Don't worry, they will be up soon, hopefully. I may be about $250 lighter in the wallet or more by the time it's said or done, but I'll figure it out!

I'm becoming less confident that they can be repaired. I'll keep working on them but they may be damaged beyond repair. It's a shame, it's 20 years of work lost.

I'm becoming less confident that they can be repaired. I'll keep working on them but they may be damaged beyond repair. It's a shame, it's 20 years of work lost.

Thought about keeping it on a different site that is compatible or does Rivals not allow that?

Some of the most "accurate" debates ever posted have come from this list. Sorry Chris, Dlee42 and tons of SWO posters routinely used it!

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT