ADVERTISEMENT

Team Pages

He’s working as a contractor in the Middle East right now so not able to put time into them.

It will be hundreds of man hours plus cost to have them on the net. Need to figure out a way to get him some financial help so he can get them rebuilt by IT folks. I know I would like to have them back.

Anyone know what happened to gobiggreen.net? It comes up as IP address not found now... that is/was an awesome team page resource, especially for WNC schools

Reactions: UNC91 and BK13T-$
Not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but this was posted about a month ago.

Nov 9, 2020
Please keep the family of Reynoldsrocks2 in your thoughts and prayers. His brother and gobiggreen.net creator and caretaker passed away unexpectedly this weekend. He and his brother are the stats guys for the football program.

Expand signature
AC Reynolds Rockets
3 State Championships
2 State Runner Up

Anyone know what happened to gobiggreen.net? It comes up as IP address not found now... that is/was an awesome team page resource, especially for WNC schools
Not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but this was posted about a month ago.

Nov 9, 2020
Please keep the family of Reynoldsrocks2 in your thoughts and prayers. His brother and gobiggreen.net creator and caretaker passed away unexpectedly this weekend. He and his brother are the stats guys for the football program.

Expand signature
AC Reynolds Rockets
3 State Championships
2 State Runner Up
Ohhhh noooo that’s so sad. I loved that website. I hope someone will bring it back. But more importantly my heart goes out to him and his family.

Lol! Have not been that involved in NC HS football the past few years but just tonight looked up Carolina Preps Team Pages and was directed to this forum I have been a member of. The reason I looked up "Team Pages" because a friend referenced a season (win/loss record) from a school in the early 80s I thought he was incorrect on. If CP Team Pages was up I am sure I would have won the argument lol. That was an incredible data base seeing team records and head coaching history for every school in NC. Even some schools that no longer exist and have been consolidated to other schools many years ago was on team pages. Loved to look at the ADM numbers over the years too. Would love to be able to reference all that again. You would think NCHSAA would have all that data and I am sure they do but not accessible on their website. Looking at other posts I assume Chris Hughes is over here now. How can we donate to get "team pages going again? And yea glad to see Stadium Project still going!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
I'm still working hard to get the team pages re-programmed. It's just a lot of money and time. They will get up eventually, the goal is to have them up before the fall season. It's going to be about 2500 or so to get them working... I appreciate the support!

Team pages was my go to page. And looking at the history of different teams records. Also use that sometimes even to make predictions.

Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT