ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro Vs East Surry

Tarboro can talk all they want..This is by far the best team they have played all year. East Surry would have beaten every team that Tarboro has played this year by some lopsided scores as well. Tarboro has a good team however, they are allowing East Surry to execute their game play to almost perfection.

lol...calm down. Your offense has 3 points.

Reactions: WM_2004
East Surry has talent don’t get me wrong - but they scored on a missed fumble call by the ref and their offense managed 3 points and all of a sudden Tarboro is overrated. Give me a break.

They were in the red zone their first possession as well. Let’s be objective. The narrative all week, not necessarily by Tarboro fans, was that this game would be over by halftime. ES came to play and belongs here. Depending on adjustments and turnovers, this game is still very much in the air. East Surry has been impressive. Good luck to both. Great game.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Your offense has 14..you're up 4 pts....Tarboro you guys are shocked...so are your fans....Tarboro may pull away..who knows..but East Surry is still the best team you've faced.

Gosnel is being recruited most likely receiver or defensive back. Good coaching job to keep it close so far and shorten game.

You have to give ES credit. They have sustained drives on offense which has kept Tarboro off the field. They only have a FG to show for that offensive production, but they are shortening the game and staying close. Defense has not stopped Tarboro but has kept them from scoring quickly. Overall, excellent half of football by both teams.
Do you expect more QB designed runs from Tarboro in the second half?

Sustaining for ES is the key. And imo they will need another TO or 2. Tarboro wears u down and can explode at anytime.

The Vikings are winning the game up front on both sides of the ball in the 2nd half. 12 for Tarboro is unreal fast!!!

Looks like the refs can't call a hold or block in the back on the vikes... I guess that's the spoils of going for back 2 back

ES offense lost its steam in the 3rd. I think Tarboro’s defense has figured out the passing game.

Last edited:
Maybe premature but, Congrats to the 2018 State 1AA Champions: Tarboro Vikings

Just imposing their will at this point.

Congrats to East Surry on a Great season as well.

ES offense lost its steam in the 3rd. I think Tarboro has figured out the passing game.
ES lost their big play passing ability when #7 went out with an injury. #12 is fast, but #7 is the better passer. Tarboro clearly the better team, but ES has nothing to be ashamed of in their effort (especially in the 1st half).

Reactions: Leopard98
Tarboro woke up after halftime, way too much speed. dablueprint and rest ya'll from the west can say what you want to make ya selves feel better, but East Surry was definitely not the best team Tarboro played.

I give East credit though, they was better than I thought on offense, #12 can ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leopard98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT