ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro Vs East Surry

We do know what’s happening East is gonna gonin their and air it out and hope for the best but if Tarboro is truly as deep as everyone says.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know the full story so I’m not going to comment on that situation anymore. No need to spread stuff that isn’t 100% true about high school students on an anonymous forum.

Promise you this ,East Surry is not intimidated period.These boys already see weakness in some of Vikes posistions ,it will be a game.Dont be surprised ,that record is very deceiving!

I'm betting Redbird fan is a die hard Mt. Airy fan. Just saying...........I've never seen any East Surry fan mouth off like this. That's more of a 133 year defending Universe/World/National/State Champion Mt. Airy Charter Granite Bear fan base. Just ask them how bad they'd beat Tarboro. They'll tell you they already did.

Reactions: DeacsnRams
Class according to red bird. Coming to conclusions based on assumptions rather than facts. Slandering kids whom he knows nothing about.

East Surry should not be talking about those 4 kids seeing they have one playing that was kicked out of MA for drugs. They will take anyone
3 robbers vs one kid that messed around with a drug and got off of it with no criminal charges a little different situation bud

Man some you East Surry clowns are in for a rude awakening this weekend. East Surry about the 4th best team Tarboro played. Running clock by 3rd quarter. To much speed, to much size, to much talent.

Man some you East Surry clowns are in for a rude awakening this weekend. East Surry about the 4th best team Tarboro played. Running clock by 3rd quarter. To much speed, to much size, to much talent.
4th best team? your a joke East would beat anyone in the East aside from Tarboro and we are gonna find out about that one on Saturday

4th best team? your a joke East would beat anyone in the East aside from Tarboro and we are gonna find out about that one on Saturday
SWE, North Stanley, Edenton. They all better, all by far more athletic. East Surry can pass a little but wont matter because you SLOW. You only got about two kids with any kind of speed on that squad, team speed non existent. Tarboro will have there way best believe that.

This whole week I’ve had the feeling that Tarboro might overlook East Surry - but after today that feeling is gone.

I’d say cards vs cons won’t be too close. Those dudes were all 18 in June. Tarboro still run the T?

They can call us cons, thugs, or even Tar-babies like teams have done in the past, it doesn’t matter. The Vikings will be ready come Saturday.
I hope so. This build up reminded me a little bit of '84. Kannapolis Brown was undefeated and Tarboro barely escaped Oxford Webb to get to the championship. You can never count out the underdog. I'm confident, but these guys earned the chance to take their best shot. Let 'em have it.

Hell of a lot to brag about in Tarboro! We have rules and guidelines for our players,these kids represent their community ,and fellow students.
They sure wouldn’t be playing ,with felony charges hanging over their head.
Again, spreading lies about high school kids. No player on Tarboros roster has a felony charge over their head.

Reactions: bless_em
Hell of a lot to brag about in Tarboro! We have rules and guidelines for our players,these kids represent their community ,and fellow students.
They sure wouldn’t be playing ,with felony charges hanging over their head.
This record is skipping. Perhaps we should buy CDs instead.

Cannot participate in NCHSAA programs if you have a felony. Not sure the story, nor do I really care to know the story. I'm not a Tarboro fan. I'm from the west, so I'd rather see the west win so I can talk crap for at least another year, but if not, my life will still go on as normal. No worries there.

If the kids did something wrong, punish them. If they have paid their price, then let them live their life.

Here is the policy from the NCHSAA:

FELONY POLICY:
Any student who is subject to the NCHSAA eight semester rule who

(1) is convicted of a crime classified as a felony under North Carolina or federal law,
or
(2) is adjudicated delinquent for an offense that would be a felony if committed by an adult,

is not eligible to participate in the North Carolina High School Athletic Association sports program. Such ineligibility shall be immediate and shall prohibit participation in the NCHSAA sports program from the date of conviction or adjudication of delinquency through the end of the student’s high school career. Appellate or other post-conviction review of the conviction or adjudication of delinquency does not affect the student’s immediate ineligibility. Note: “Convicted” and “conviction,” for the purpose of this policy, includes the entry of (a) a plea of guilty; or (b) a plea of no contest, nolo contendere, or the equivalent; or (c) a verdict or finding of guilty by a jury, judge, magistrate, or other duly constituted, established, and recognized adjudicating body, tribunal, or official, either civilian or military. A person is “convicted” or “adjudicated delinquent” for the purposes of this policy, in North Carolina state courts, the courts of the United States, another state, the armed services of the United States, or another country

If the kids did something wrong, punish them. If they have paid their price, then let them live their life.
I wish it were that simple. You try to give second chances, but the genie never truly goes back in the bottle, as you can see here.

The article is outdated - I’ll say again, no player on Tarboros roster has a felony charge.

I wish it were that simple. You try to give second chances, but the genie never truly goes back in the bottle.

That statement is more for this situation. If the four players that were involved, had the charges dropped and did their punishment, then people need to move on about it. I would say if they did anything else to get in trouble, then yes kick them off the team.

As far as them actually being charged and our judicial system, that is another conversation for another thread. Not one that should be discussed online especially not on a high school football forum.

So what I’m hearing is that the charges were dropped more than likely because they were football stars at the local high school looks like y’all have a stand up town as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT