ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro does it again

Finish Strong2

Oct 23, 2017
All we heard all week was how good Edenton was well I can tell you they ain’t on Tarboro’s level. Tarboro blows out Edenton again for the 3rd year all we heard was about Edentons RB who did nothing this game. It’s time to respect Tarboro that’s all I can tell you. The refs tried intentionally to destroy Tarboro’s momentum and yet Tarboro still prevailed with authority. Time to put the Edenton is better than Tarboro story to rest it’s over GOT IT!!

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
All we heard all week was how good Edenton was well I can tell you they ain’t on Tarboro’s level. Tarboro blows out Edenton again for the 3rd year all we heard was about Edentons RB who did nothing this game. It’s time to respect Tarboro that’s all I can tell you. The refs tried intentionally to destroy Tarboro’s momentum and yet Tarboro still prevailed with authority. Time to put the Edenton is better than Tarboro story to rest it’s over GOT IT!!
I’m not convinced the officials did it intentionally, but they just seemed totally lost out there.

The refs could not get out of their own way. They were arguing with each other at one point. They should review this game to learn what not to do.

Nobody disrespects Tarboro....NOBODY!!!

Reactions: TarVikes
Imagine your entire season being about this one game, then getting to it, and not even be competitive. A lot of people had those boys hyped up, thinking they were better than Tarboro. Just like people out west are doing with East Surry. Smh

Last edited:
Imagine your entire season being about this one game, then getting to it, and not even be competitive. A lot of people had those boys hyped up, thinking they were better than Tarboro. Just like people out west are doing with East Sorry. Smh
The hype by fans or riders like that goob guy are just crap. But Coach Hoggard has to believe those guys can go out and beat anyone they line up against. I said it in another thread earlier, but that Aces team did not shut it down in the 2nd half like they had the last two seasons. They started to find a rhythm late in the 3rd quarter and looked impressive on their 4th quarter scoring drive. If any program in the east can rise to challenge Tarboro, that’s the one that can.

Reactions: AcesWild2323
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT