ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro at James Kenan

very interested in seeing what most people are thinking about in regards to this game? I really think it's going to be a good one. jk is going to score on our D. With that being said the way our O has been clicking I expect us to point some points on them as well. I'm thinking that our O could be our best D. Long drives that keep their high powered O off the field.

being from duplin county I have seen a lot of jk play over the years have not seen Tarboro I know your tradition and your record so I know you'll be ready but I feel like james kenan defense will be the difference, having said that i'll mention that I left the jk/prince game with 3 min left thinking jk has lost the game, my reasoning was there's no way they can score 2 td's now and win but they blocked a punt scored quickly then did an onside kick got it and scored with 11 sec left. there ain't no quit in this team and are extremely well coached avent one of the best young coaches in nc, your certainly going to have to play your best game to advance and I'm not a jk fan so I'm not biased in what I'm saying if you can get up on them don't take your foot off the gas if you fall behind by much I don't think you can make it up.

This JK fan wants to commend the Vikings for a good hard fought game tonight. The Tigers feel very fortunate to have won this battle especially with all the turnovers. This was my first time seeing Tarboro in action but have read so much about them over the years. They lived up to billing! Their coaches, staff, players and fans were as classy as can be. Good luck to the Vikings for continued success and hope we can again play in the not too distant future.

Thanks for the kind words. Great game, the two big pass plays in the first half were the difference. We can only blame our selves. We had it inside the 20 four times and came a way with nothing. It was a great game and great atmosphere.

The James Kenan defense was the difference, particularly in the second half. Can't say enough about that effort that stopped the Vikings 3 times in the red zone. Although the offense was careless, they came through to run down the clock in the fourth quarter with that long drive. Tarboro has some great athletes and will make noise again next year. A thrilling game to watch.

I was disappointed in JKs fan turnout, Tarboro brought as many fans as JK had. I for one, saw a #1 class act in Tarboro's team and fans. I hope our fans show up at wallace, I know the team will! GO TIGERS

I don't think you have to worry about that esp. with a lot warmer weather this week. I'm sure as a jk fan you would rather beat WRH than win a million dollars likewise with the Wallace folks. I know they'll be a huge turnout hoping I can feel good enough to make it. I think that either team will represent the east well in the state championship.

It's been disappointing all year diesel...really ashame. They'll be there this week though.

Well, at Wallace, they only have half as many stands as most other schools have on the visitor's side. More stands would be nice for a fourth round game. At least the concession stand is close by.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT