ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro 32 Mt Airy 7

bareman

Jun 23, 2001
congrats T-boro...Viking “D” difference in this one....never let Bears get any rhythm....#6 controlled middle.....was 12-0 w/7:00 left...Bears eventually got wore down....3 turnovers & 2 mistakes on punt team didn’t help....2 year run by Bears seniors =27-3 record, 2 west regional appearances (1 title) & 2017 State 1AA runner-up...awesome season ends at 14-1

Congrats Tarboro what a well coached team. Loved the respect and sportsmanshio shown by both teams. I am so proud to be A Bear......Thanks for a great seoson players and coaches. I dont get all the comments made by fans whos teams were playing basketball......these were 2 best teams in 1AA.......MA give it their best it was 12-0 late in 4th so MA hung in their good. So so proud of those young men and coaches. And #2 Ian hold your head up young man you will be remember at MA as one hell of a QB and atheletic player we will miss watching you play.......hold your head up young man this old Bear is very proud of you!!!!!!

Congrats Tarboro what a well coached team. Loved the respect and sportsmanshio shown by both teams. I am so proud to be A Bear......Thanks for a great seoson players and coaches. I dont get all the comments made by fans whos teams were playing basketball......these were 2 best teams in 1AA.......MA give it their best it was 12-0 late in 4th so MA hung in their good. So so proud of those young men and coaches. And #2 Ian hold your head up young man you will be remember at MA as one hell of a QB and atheletic player we will miss watching you play.......hold your head up young man this old Bear is very proud of you!!!!!!
Well said buzz ! !

Reactions: buzzcoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT