ADVERTISEMENT

SWO

Makes a lot of sense to leave a school where you would have got over 2000 yards rushing this year to go to a school and be the #3 running back. Just what Coach Padgett said before he retired. Some kids today don't play for the school or community anymore, they play for themselves. Those kids think they are above the team.

Makes a lot of sense to leave a school where you would have got over 2000 yards rushing this year to go to a school and be the #3 running back. Just what Coach Padgett said before he retired. Some kids today don't play for the school or community anymore, they play for themselves. Those kids think they are above the team.
That’s true, but I look at it a different way. If I’m a kid who is a feature back at a school and I choose to leave to go become the #3 back, what does that say about the original team/program/coaches etc that I’d rather get less PT than stay and be the man. Just a thought.

That’s true, but I look at it a different way. If I’m a kid who is a feature back at a school and I choose to leave to go become the #3 back, what does that say about the original team/program/coaches etc that I’d rather get less PT than stay and be the man. Just a thought.
From what I’m hearing, CK is doing great and fitting in just fine. Also heard SWO has changed their offense and CK was not going to be the main RB.

First of all you might need to get your facts straight. The reason my son left Southwest don’t have anything to do with any on the field/off field issue. Corbin made all-area went over 1,100 yards as a sophomore. Check out where his ranks in his class in North Carolina
Been the go to guy since he pick up the football. Competition is great unlike your mindset some people embrace the challenge. I can’t predict this season. Just look for more of what people always seen same vintage style running back…Just bigger and faster. By the way Coach Padgett said a lot of things before he passed sir! Maybe you should go to you-tube see exactly what he said…Chris Hughe’s Carolinaprep 2years ago. Personally I never seen a RB better than his line.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT