ADVERTISEMENT

SWO @ NE ....2A Regional Finals

Why did Freshwater sit out so much in the second half? Otis and I were talking about that. We thought may he was saving him for the 4th quarter to keep him fresh
I don’t know honestly. My guess would be maybe trying to preserve him for next game as long as we were winning.

Reactions: daagoob
We were thinking that maybe because we were still doing good without him in the third that coach would rest him till the fourth unless we didn't need him at all. I'm really happy for him and everyone else. When Walker left everyone said we had no chance. Now look, we're on the verge of winning a state cship. In my opinion we are better than we were last year.

Reactions: eaglez15
We were thinking that maybe because we were still doing good without him in the third that coach would rest him till the fourth unless we didn't need him at all. I'm really happy for him and everyone else. When Walker left everyone said we had no chance. Now look, we're on the verge of winning a state cship. In my opinion we are better than we were last year.
You’re absolutely right! Everyone said we would suck and the boys worked so hard to prove everyone wrong, including people in their own community.

NFL
Marcus Jones
Richard koonce
Kendric Burney NC top 100 athlete ever. NC athlete of the year for all sports

Power 5

Players listed above and

Dakota Marshall ECU
Charlie Dempsey (coach) ECU
Deanglo Mckinze ECU
Austin hates ECU
Zach Matics
Ryan Pedin APP St
Kashwan Brooks LSU
Derrick Green OU
Jimmie Taylor VT
Christin Haynes Charlotte
Aaron Brooks

Just to name a few off the top of my head I'm old and forget a lot of things

Guess where you at now dummy? Same place JK is! We both HOME! Atleast your team was big though hahahahahaha

Guess where you at now dummy? Same place JK is! We both HOME! Atleast your team was big though hahahahahaha

What TDM??? JK first round clowns again this year. Pipe down TDM, can see witness protection let ypu and your family out safe. That trailer TDM still has power and the internet I can see. Thought JK was winning conference and playing for the eastern finals? TDM get a clue dude, SWO beat WRH twice..... Same WRH who curb stomped JK twice this YEAR. It's okay to be spur beacuse JK isn't shit. But hey ill give it to you, JK has had more success then these clowns from NE. In four or five years JK might be decent again, until then calm down TDM. We all know who you are dude stop hiding. Btw saw boy best player ever from JK in your eyes avent III is playing at Guildford college DIII LoL give it a rest TDM JK will never be on SWO level neither. SWO lost yes but you will never see me go into hiding like your ass when JK gets curb stomped every season

What TDM??? JK first round clowns again this year. Pipe down TDM, can see witness protection let ypu and your family out safe. That trailer TDM still has power and the internet I can see. Thought JK was winning conference and playing for the eastern finals? TDM get a clue dude, SWO beat WRH twice..... Same WRH who curb stomped JK twice this YEAR. It's okay to be spur beacuse JK isn't shit. But hey ill give it to you, JK has had more success then these clowns from NE. In four or five years JK might be decent again, until then calm down TDM. We all know who you are dude stop hiding. Btw saw boy best player ever from JK in your eyes avent III is playing at Guildford college DIII LoL give it a rest TDM JK will never be on SWO level neither. SWO lost yes but you will never see me go into hiding like your ass when JK gets curb stomped every season
Hey I would not be over here on your 2A board!! By the way Congratulations again NE but someone can’t seem to stay off the Jacksonville thread over on the 3A board... yet has the nerve to call some one else a troll.

You still trying to talk about NE and we just sent your tails home as losers?? You’re hilarious! Right now NE is having more success than anyone else in the east including your little cheating team! I’m pretty sure if I took a poll everyone up here would say they wished you would go into hiding! Btw NE is swo’s daddy! Lmbo!

Last edited:
You still trying to talk about NE and we just sent your tails home as losers?? You’re hilarious! Right now NE is having more success than anyone else in the north including your little cheating team! I’m pretty sure if I took a poll everyone up here would say they wished you would go into hiding! Btw NE is swo’s daddy! Lmbo!

Cheating now LoL get a clue on football. NE won a game now their someone daddy. Wow your clueless dude. SWO is respected throughout the state. No one knows who the hell NE even is. Hope you get the water just right saturday. Ill be there looking for you on the sideline.

Cheating now LoL get a clue on football. NE won a game now their someone daddy. Wow your clueless dude. SWO is respected throughout the state. No one knows who the hell NE even is. Hope you get the water just right saturday. Ill be there looking for you on the sideline.

You say no one knows who NE is and even though that’s one of the biggest lies you’ve ever told, and you’ve told a lot...I will just say this...they definitely know now and will know more after Saturday. Shut up with that “looking for you” mess because your scary tail was there Friday night but didn’t say crap to nobody so shut up! I will find goob so he can point you out to me...you talk big up here but in real life I see you didn’t make yourself known...then you get up here and lie on folks. That’s a punk move. Btw I hope your 2017 Tahoe was a smooth ride home.

Last edited:
You say no one knows who NE is and even though that’s one of the biggest lies you’ve ever told, and you’ve told a lot...I will just say this...they definitely know now and will know more after Saturday. Shut up with that “looking for you” mess because you’re scary tail was there Friday night but didn’t say crap to nobody so shut up! I will find goob so he can point you out to me...you talk big up here but in real life I see you didn’t make yourself known...then you get up here and lie on folks. That’s a punk move. Btw I hope your 2017 Tahoe was a smooth ride home.
Lmao!Another keyboard warrior!

I see he's now on your jville page still talking smack being annoying as usual. This dude has no life at all! smh

LoL man your worried about everyone but yourself. The trailer still has internet, thought it got turned off . Haven't seen you up here all day

Last edited:
LoL man your worried about everyone but yourself. They trailer still has internet, thought it got turned . Haven't seen you up here all day

Write a complete sentence please stalker. You keep talking about trailers so I guess you live in one...with wheels on it. Maybe I’m not up here all day because I actually have a life! You’re up here all day posting and stalking but your team is home so find something else to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT