ADVERTISEMENT

SWO can y'all please stand up?

footballoholic32

Jul 16, 2012
Where are the Stallion faithful? Please don't tell me you all are just fair weather fans. Even when my Cards were 0-11 I was still on here supporting them.

Reactions: 96panther
Lol...wait. Watch what happens if they win a couple of games. They will be beating the Carolina Panthers.. lol

Nobody ain't gone nowhere! I like the deck of cards we are playing with. Size difference of the schools is starting to be a huge factor. Last year the first half was really a strong performance by SW. I will go down as saying this could be a real exciting game. 35-21 Jacksonville, but the Stallions should have a strong season.

Nobody ain't gone nowhere! I like the deck of cards we are playing with. Size difference of the schools is starting to be a huge factor. Last year the first half was really a strong performance by SW. I will go down as saying this could be a real exciting game. 35-21 Jacksonville, but the Stallions should have a strong season.
Finally... I hope that it is a close one. Then that will show that the young coach has the Stallions headed in the right direction. However if all goes well for the Cards it will be a successful night baring any injuries. This year's squad is more loaded then last year's. Watch out if the entire backfield is healthy. SWO or anyone else will have a serious problem if they are. Like I said a many times before I am probably just as big of a SWO fan as any of you except for one Friday night. Go Cards!!

Hate to say it but SW is a one trick pony....Cards offensive size is wearing them out...23-0 half

Hate to say it but SW is a one trick pony....Cards offensive size is wearing them out...23-0 half
Good luck the rest of the season Stallions.. Cards are just to much. Told you guys about those backs. Speed,Speed, and more Speed. Glad coach worked on that passing game more tonight after running game was what it was. 30 points with three TD called back. Could have been worst. Showed some sportsmanship by pulling starters in the 4th. Next week we find out if they are for real when we face the Panthers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT