ADVERTISEMENT

swett2victory

ruleman77

Jul 27, 2016
we here at da shop, have been BLOWING UP OUR COMPUTERS,trying 2 find da answer 2 when da RAMS of PURNELL SWETT, won a football game over a rank team, or a good quality team. DA next step we can do is called THE JEOPARDY SHOW and ASK ALEX. go bears 3 times STATE CHAMPIONS IN DA LAST 7 years.

What else you Ruleman.....................Dunce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What you no good?
Lissen here my cuzie. I hat'n talked to you in some time papa. Musta been bouts couple monts by now. Hope everythang is ok with you up-yond lord willing. Let me tell you some'n, yesterday I said TGIF but it really wusent a TGIF cause I had been up town to scalp my head and the barber shop had the hole prom crew in there. Bout 30 heads-um in their trying to look cool, fresh, and spiff for their broads..........

Some ove'em had some ICE on them. I'm like, why in the world would you wanna bring ICE to the prom...I thought that mess only existed on MTV. I only noticed it cause one of'em youngens smiled at me and that junk went ((((( bling bling ))))). I guess that's whats hot on the streets these days Mr. Ruleman.

Today I wus just ah-pidalling round the house cause Mah hallerd at me talking bout the grass aint been cut and she wus ah-neet'n her car warshed. Then she wus ah-talking about The Lumbee Pageant tickets.....geez who cares. Ruleman, round my house it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalways Some'n.

As for the regular scheduled program Mr. Ruleman, I hant'n seen'em in a while. Musta been 3 yeer-go by now since I came up Deep Branch Road. The last verification and confirmation of my presence was when I handed the coach a donation check at the 47yrd line during practice Mr. Ruleman. Please do not bother ALEX as he is busy interviewing all his Scouts for the Scotland vs Mallard Creek game. One that will be in the history books

If for any reason Mr. Ruleman you are ah-neet'n anythang, i'm right cheer......

Layter!

Last edited:
oh how many times i had 2 go down DEEP BRANCH ROAD 2 slip in PEMBROKE 2 make a drop and C lots and lots of old friend before heading down deep branch road towards Lumberton 2 da great 95 INTERSTATE heading back out if town.

And we all thought that s2v was out there .you have surpassed him.u need to be committed to the nearest nuthouse asap

es ct147 there's r more people out and about and know more than U DO. let's GO BEARS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT