ADVERTISEMENT

SWE (9-3) @ Northside Jax (9-3)

SWE'98

Aug 17, 2010
Either I must love this football thing, or I'm a dang fool, I say to myself as I prepare for the two hour drive to Jacksonville to purposely sit in 35 degree weather. I did make the trip all the way to High Point last season to support our sub .500 team in the first round, but it wasn't this cold! At least I can take comfort in knowing that this will be a quick contest.. Both teams wouldn't mind running the ball all game. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The last time SWE and NS got together was in the second round of the 2009 playoffs when the 9-3 Monarchs paid a visit to the 12-0 Cougars. Sporting a 2,000yd RB, Northside suffered a 28-0 defeat with their back being held to 68 yards. Totally different teams and totally different venues. Will this second-ever meeting between these two teams have a totally different result? Live updates tonight.

Originally posted by thelastninja:
Your about to see a big rb
you're alot more quiet than last year
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I thought last year Ninja said they were young and would be even better. What's up Ninja, I would think you would be all over this board singing state championship title again? Have you lost confidence in a team that almost went undefeated?

Oh yeah. The film does prove that he is a big boy! Should be some cracked pads before the night is over. Still believe both score over 20 though Ninja. At least one.

Chopper,you read my mind I was thinking the same thing about ninja,SWE98 be safe on your way back

We're 11 -1 ............. 6 shut outs an are last game we had 7 rushes for 250 yds the 1st half WHAT IN THE HE'LL IS SOON BAD ABOUT THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This post was edited on 11/21 6:23 PM by thelastninja

Re: SWE (9-3) @ Northside Jax (9-3) UPDATES

SWE with ball to open the game. Third play, 68 yard TD run by Hyman. 7-0 SWE

First Monarch play, running back tackled for a 4 yard loss. Second play, made him fumble in the backfield at the NS 25.

7 yard TD run by Barry Smith. 14-0 SWE. Seven mins left in the 1st.

SWE goes for it on 4th and 1. False start makes it 4th and 6. Offsides makes it 4th and 1 again. Go for it again. Stopped. NS ball at SWE 30.

Number 44 fumbles at SWE 10. SWE recovered. End of 1st. 14-0 SWE.

Dear Ninja: There's your 20 points. 1 yard run by Smith. Missed XP. 20-0 SWE.

SWE punt. NS ball. First play, swing pass to rec, who passes downfield. Intercepted at SW 40. SWE takes knee. Half. SWE 20, NS 0.

Monarchs open the second half with a 70 yard drive for the score. Curry 7 yard run. Missed point. 20-6 SWE.

SWE Hyman returns the kickoff 80 yards for the TD. Bad snap kills the extra point. 26-6 SWE.

Unsportsmanlike moves the SWE kickoff back to the 25. NS returns it to the SW 35.

North turns over on downs at SWE 20. Hyman rushes for 40 on next play.

NS pass int at SW 10. Penalties on both teams marks the ball at the SWE 25

Originally posted by SWE'98:
5:45-Onslow County welcomes me.
SWE98, I met your QB's dad at Andys in Richlands last nite. We got to talk a few minutes and he was a great guy to talk to. Congrats on ur win last nite and best of luck the rest of the way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT