ADVERTISEMENT

SWE 35 N. Brunswick 13

SWE'98

Aug 17, 2010
The game went pretty much the way I expected. I knew coming in that NB had a pretty good defense, not giving up more than 21pts in a game this season. And after seeing them first hand, it's hard for me to understand why they went 6-5. Their D line shed blocks quickly and we had to use speed to go around them, because going thru them was difficult. And their offense, while not great, it was somewhat serviceable. They need to do just a little more to compliment that defense. I did know that once we got past the 21pt mark that the game was in hand because they haven't had to overcome someone scoring more than that all season. But they know how to tackle very well. They were an 11 seed, but boy were they a good test. Hat's off to them.

SWE 0 14 7 14 = 35
NB 0 7 6 0 = 13

This post was edited on 11/15 10:51 AM by SWE'98

Well, like SWE, NB is in a pretty good conference. The Cougars get another ECC team in Northside. That should be a pretty good matchup. SWE is playing well but they need to start out in high gear instead of working up to it. Then again, with Hyman toting the rock, SWE can just wear teams down to the nub, esp. on these cold November nights.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT