ADVERTISEMENT

Swain @ Robbinsville

Robbinsville is only allowing 54 yards a game on the ground.

Sophmore Adams has looked good running the ball. He averages 25 carries a game and 177 yards rushing a game.

My early prediction Is
RRobinsville 24

Swain 21

As usual Robbinsville's achilles is its passing game..the time off for Robbinsville has hurt tremendously. I have no idea about this game.

MaxPreps came out today. Robbinsville at 9th, Swain at 10th.

Simmons will have robbinsville ahead also.

Robbinsville a 2 TD favorite according to Massey Ratings. Swain is back on the rise, and a win here would be huge to say the least. I just can't see it happening. Can't see the Knights losing on homecoming with the talent they have, rusty or not.
At this point, Andrews, Swain, Robbinsville and Murphy could all win conference this year and I wouldn't be shocked... however, Robbinsville has a chance to place themselves in the driver's seat as favorites to win the SMC with a 2 or 3 score victory. (Murphy needs a big win by a large margin too this week to get the nay sayers off their back.)

Reactions: mhs95 and BK13T-$
Maybe so but Robbinsville has owned Swain over the past 12-14 years 🤔
Idk if you can necessarily say owned. Don't get me wrong, Swain has had their fair share of beatings from the Knights but if you go back to 2009, the Knights are 7-5 against the Devils. Granted 2009 and 2010 were a dismantling of the Devils and as of recently the games have been very one sided. Swains stretch from 2011-2013 helps but I as a Devil fan have a hard time admitting that the Knights have "owned" the Devils.

Idk if you can necessarily say owned. Don't get me wrong, Swain has had their fair share of beatings from the Knights but if you go back to 2009, the Knights are 7-5 against the Devils. Granted 2009 and 2010 were a dismantling of the Devils and as of recently the games have been very one sided. Swains stretch from 2011-2013 helps but I as a Devil fan have a hard time admitting that the Knights have "owned" the Devils.
Lol..why didn't you include 2007 and 2008? Because the Knights dismantled you those years also.
9-5 since 2007

I'm assuming its a covid issue and Swain may have to call off the game. I don't understand all the secrecy all of the sudden
Looks like a forfeit….probably better than getting demolished. If Swain keeps this game within 3td’s id be surprised, the only competitive teams they have played they were beat. Mtn. Heritage is way down from what they were last year and smoky Mtn is well I don’t need to explain…
I’d say swain will find a way to play this game even if it means playing with the jv squad…..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT