ADVERTISEMENT

Sun Valley HC Resigns

Yes, that would be me. Straight-up stupid.
I don’t understand it, and never will.
Call me stupid, wrong, illogical or whatever.
I just do not get it. If what Was done to me is not a perfect example of “cancel cultural” then what is. You don’t like someone else’s opinion, ya shut them down. Cutting out a mans tongue does not prove him a liar, it proves you are afraid of what he might say.

Reactions: UNC91
or when today's rap music uses "their word" in the song, but when a different race uses it to sing along with the song then there's a fight to break out.....

You better watch out dude, I made the exact same point before the season started on a thread and was shut down. Removed. Canceled, the cancel culture will get ya. Even if you are correct.
Just like this video below............ it is the truth being told by a African American bishop

Yes, that would be me. Straight-up stupid.
I don’t understand it, and never will.
Call me stupid, wrong, illogical or whatever.
I just do not get it. If what Was done to me is not a perfect example of “cancel cultural” then what is. You don’t like someone else’s opinion, ya shut them down. Cutting out a mans tongue does not prove him a liar, it proves you are afraid of what he might say.
Yep, “stupid” is perfect.

Reactions: UNC91 and nepsy7
or when today's rap music uses "their word" in the song, but when a different race uses it to sing along with the song then there's a fight to break out.....

You better watch out dude, I made the exact same point before the season started on a thread and was shut down. Removed. Canceled, the cancel culture will get ya. Even if you are correct.
Freedom of speech. You have the option of saying anything you like. But do realize, they're consequences behind your words. Be ready to defend a 50 piece. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT