ADVERTISEMENT

Such a big decision to be made!!

Oct 4, 2017
75% of the people only board for Haywood County schools don't have a clue what is going on or care what is going on!! They will wait to the last second and throw some math teacher in to coach football!@ And if they do that it deserves whatever happens!! Atleast Some of the clowns are leaving soon! The same thing is going on at the middle school with a baseball coach when the best around could have the job but he gets blackballed!!@ Because someone has a personal problem with him! I guess it is what it is here in Haywood County!!

75% of the people only board for Haywood County schools don't have a clue what is going on or care what is going on!! They will wait to the last second and throw some math teacher in to coach football!@ And if they do that it deserves whatever happens!! Atleast Some of the clowns are leaving soon! The same thing is going on at the middle school with a baseball coach when the best around could have the job but he gets blackballed!!@ Because someone has a personal problem with him! I guess it is what it is here in Haywood County!!

You evidently have a beef with the school board that was elected by the voter..I also guess you have no understanding of who will pick the coach at Tuscola.That would be the principal who makes the recommendation to the board.Not once in my long life have I saw the board go against the principals' recommendation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT