ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball strongest 1A west field ever?

Can anyone shed light on why Clapsaddle hasn't played the last three games? He may only be a freshman but not having him in the lineup is a big deal, he's already one of Murphy's best hitters, plus he plays a very important position in the field: catcher.

apparently he has mono is what i heard
If that's true he's probably not going to be much of a factor the rest of the season. Murphy still has the goods to decide their own fate, but that's a definite blow for sure.

Rosman held Murphy in check a couple of innings, but they just could not get anything going offensively. I believe Barolet had 14 strikeouts for Murphy. Rosman actually had the bases loaded with no outs after Barolet walked the first 3 batters. He settled down after that and struck out the side. Thats as close as Rosman came to putting a run on the scoreboard.

Rosman held Murphy in check a couple of innings, but they just could not get anything going offensively. I believe Barolet had 14 strikeouts for Murphy. Rosman actually had the bases loaded with no outs after Barolet walked the first 3 batters. He settled down after that and struck out the side. Thats as close as Rosman came to putting a run on the scoreboard.
Yeah, unfortunately that is are Achilles heel, Good pitching. We can't seem to adjust. Thanks for the update.

I don't make it to the away games unless they are close. Last bb game I was at was the Brevard game Murphy is not close. Brevardgirl who do you think I am? Why is someone from Brevard going to Murphy vs Rosman game?

So since you, from Brevard went all the way to Murphy what is your assessment of the game?How did we look? I'm still waiting on who you think I am? Why are you offended about what I said about the Tigers, hitting against quality pitchers is are Achilles heel, nothing wrong with that we just need to make the adjustments. I asked the same ? On the basketball thread when team went to Andrew's. I asked Andrew's fans how did we play.

My mailing address is Brevard. Don’t think on it too hard. Most of Rosman has the same. I have been on here since these kids were all in elementary school. Haven’t said a negative word. Not offended at all on this thread. What I saw was domination at the plate. Scoreboard reflected that too.

I asked how we looked? If you can't talk about a team weaknesses, how does that team get better? Hitting quality pitchers is are weakness. Every team has strengths and weakness. Example Patriots football team playing against Giants in superbowl, Patriots was undefeated that year,but Giants finally found there weaknesses and took advantage. Not every game can be sunshine and rainbows.

Also nobody I know that pulls for Tigers would come on here and be a brevardgirl. People from Rosman have issues with that. Any of Rosman fans set up username that promotes their team. That would be like bk coming on here saying saying he lives in Robbinsville but pulls for Murphy. Its unheard of. Funny thou.

I was at the game, Rosman made several early errors that really hurt them even when it was still close there catcher threw 3 dropped third strikes over the first basemens head into right field. They were nervous and it showed, Murphys pitcher didnt have his best outing but only one or two rosman players could even catch up to his fastball.

Again, I’ve had this username since 2005. Look it up. Long before I knew where my kids would be in high school. Who cares what name I hide behind. My mailing address is Brevard. That’s it. I wear lots of orange. I talked about a weakness. Hitting. You’re reading way more into this than what it is. I’ve not said a negative thing or been ugly once. I support my Tigers with a Brevard mailing address. If I wanted to be ugly I would’ve jumped all over the previous threads but didn’t say anything. Calm down and enjoy the last week or so of baseball.

First of all Brevard girl you responded to my post, I think you thought I was being negative. I'm just saying pointing out a weakness is not bad. You asked me what did I ask Murphy fan since I was at game. I asked you twice now, Who do you think I am.You're not making sense. You are a member since 2005 you can throw that out all you want,but no post other than today and the one thread Rosman bb, so I'm not sure what you mean by member since 2005?

I was at the game, Rosman made several early errors that really hurt them even when it was still close there catcher threw 3 dropped third strikes over the first basemens head into right field. They were nervous and it showed, Murphys pitcher didnt have his best outing but only one or two rosman players could even catch up to his fastball.
Thanks little did I know asking how we looked would be such a big deal for some people. I think some posters on here need a thicker skin.

Not being negative. Not offended at all. I see weaknesses on teams and strengths. Not sure what the issue is. I have been on NC preps since 2005 with this same name. Don’t comment much. But, after 3 threads discussing Rosman baseball I spoke up. I’m not going to call your name out on here and I’m outta here after this post so the original discussion can continue. Let’s enjoy the rest of the season and let this senseless drama go.

You are still not making any sense. You accused me of being at the Murphy game, correct? You responded to my post cause you thought I was being negative, in my Achilles heel comment.I did not accuse you of being negative. You are the one that brought up being a member, you told me to look it up. You think you know who I am, cause its obviously bothering you, because you brought it up, not me.

getting this thread back on track haha, while the west as a whole is the strongest its been I think the SMC is as week as it has been in the last ten years even second place Rosman in my opinion is not second place quality just are that way as a result of the week conference.

getting this thread back on track haha, while the west as a whole is the strongest its been I think the SMC is as week as it has been in the last ten years even second place Rosman in my opinion is not second place quality just are that way as a result of the week conference.

After watching Rosman play Murphy saturday, i totally agree. I thought after the beatdown Murphy handed Rosman in their first meeting, Rosman would be ready to give the Dogs a game. Just never materialized.

It does kill me to say this but you are correct we are not a high quality #2 seed as far as the rest of the state, however my Tigers will keep playing and fighting. You never know in sports what can flip a switch.

Last edited:
You are also correct about SMC, I said that earlier in thread SMC is really weak.

Murphy finishes the season at 22-0. Congrats to the Dogs! Time to bring that coveted baseball state championship to Murphy. Also a big shout out for mens/womens track and field and ladies soccer teams who are also SMC champs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT