ADVERTISEMENT

State Finals 4A and 4AA Predictions

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
4A

Grimsley 28 Cardinal Gibbons 26

4AA

Vance 38 Rolesville 14

Atleast this is consistent-always assume the western team is the favorite. Rolesville I get, first time in finals load it but inexperienced going against a team that’s been there three times.

Cardinal gibbons was runner up last year from the eye test video looks better, from the MaxPreps bigger across-the-board. I think Gibbons is also more tested against better playoff competition. arguably a second round team better than Grimsley.

Atleast this is consistent-always assume the western team is the favorite. Rolesville I get, first time in finals load it but inexperienced going against a team that’s been there three times.

Cardinal gibbons was runner up last year from the eye test video looks better, from the MaxPreps bigger across-the-board. I think Gibbons is also more tested against better playoff competition. arguably a second round team better than Grimsley.
I think Gibbons was a little better last year with a more experienced QB and the D1 WR.

I wish every kid could smile, laugh and jump in joy at the end of the game, but someone has to lose. Good luck!

Great coached team...I wouldn't b surprised if they wasn't back next yr
Yes sir I can see that. my son has Autism and has been to every game since he was 6. He started his freshman year at East last year. And Coach made him the Team manager. He goes to every practice all the games. and now season over he goes to weight room 3 days a week with the guys and just hangs out with them. he told me dad they going to be getting strong again. They have sone world class coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT