ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship Sites and Date

Glad I won't have to travel to see 4a games this year. I need that Wake Forest and Mallard Creek matchup to happen.

With the watered down 4A, due to realignment, I don't see how it won't happen, unless somehow Butler makes up enough ground on the Creek. But I don't see that happening. The best action will be in 3A. And of course, as far as I know as of now, we aren't having any of these games televised in Charlotte, due to Spectrum's decision to not televise them.

Why does the lovely NCHSAA website state some game(s) are still on Friday, December 8th? They really need to step it up....need more athletic minded people on the staff. Lack of updates, lack of posting information at prompt manner, rules that make no sense, a lot of stuff that doesn't benefit the student-athletes, coaches, or high schools for that matter. End rant.

I always tell people if you do think a certain system makes sense tell your local coach. If he agrees they should contact their AD, region coaching rep and state board rep while the AD notifies the principal and his region AD rep and state board rep. If this process is followed it will probably make it to a committee and then the board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT