ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship Sites and Date

I will miss watching 3 games at one site but there is defitenly a way to see multiple games at different sites

IMO, they should wait until the pairings are set and then set the venues. Nobody knows where they are going until they win regionals anyway.

Guess I will see the 4A games and then hustle to the 2AA matchup.

Wonder why I have a feeling that UNC will want to change up the games? Saturday night game at UNC? That has been nixed several times in recent years to a Friday night / Saturday noon game.

I think it should be reformatted so that one stadium hosts all the state title games through the weekend, rotation of course. The other stadiums take semis and regionals.

Wonder why I have a feeling that UNC will want to change up the games? Saturday night game at UNC? That has been nixed several times in recent years to a Friday night / Saturday noon game.
No football or basketball games that weekend in Chapel Hill, so it’s probably fine.

I love UNC. Just have to wear your walking shoes.

As I stated years ago, the 2A game could be held at the Kmart parking lot in Murphy. if Reidsville is in the game, I will be there.

Wake Forest by far is the best place....stadium more conducive...great seats...plenty of parking....UNC and Duke not so much.....NCSU is also great.................

Carter Finley great for playoffs. Use 1 stadium for all over 2 day period. More enjoyable for fans and players. JMO.

Carter Finley great for playoffs. Use 1 stadium for all over 2 day period. More enjoyable for fans and players. JMO.

Eight games over two days does not work logistically. Too jumbled. Six works. Either way, really need turf. Problem with awake, which is the best, they only have two dressing rooms. Overlap is a problem.

Glad to see Duke's getting it back again.

Anyone know how the TV part of it is gonna work? Does Sinclair start covering it all this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT