Northeastern
Shelby
Charlotte Catholic
Weddington
East Forsyth
Vance

GG4BAMA

Dec 4, 2002
I'm thinking about taking a few underdogs this week just to try to make a run up the board. It doesn't matter if I lose by 1 or 20. :D

th

Last edited:

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
Since Hodge lives less than 100 yds from my back door maybe he'll let me go on the European Vacation. I did teach him a few tricks of the trade in high school game picking.

Reactions: Brandon Hodge

GSO-Triple5

Dec 5, 2010
Greensboro, N.C.
Since Hodge lives less than 100 yds from my back door maybe he'll let me go on the European Vacation. I did teach him a few tricks of the trade in high school game picking.
If you should win, Mister Scots Win, the NC Preps sponsored European Vacation will be a journey you'll never, ever forget. If there weren't legal ramifications pending per my trip over the Big Pond, I"d love to share some stories, but sometimes it's better to let it ride, but we did have lots of fun sightseeing, eating non Southern food, practicing foreign language skills with the local maidens, motor boating on one of them gondolas ( where the legal ramifications kick in ) , and experiencing the pubs , taverns, and likker houses of foreign lands. Thank you again, Ms. King, for the European Vacation and I do hope we didn't cause too many disturbances and write ups from the hotel staffs, airplane staff, or the chaotic scene created at RDU on the return trip, and again, Ms. King, thank you for running this years Football Pick 'Em Contest.

Reactions: BigRaider32

Latest posts