ADVERTISEMENT

Starmount vs Wallace-Rose Hill

Wrh was 2 times better than wm and so is Jk they both would handle any and every team in the yvc and MVC very handily with easy those west teams r slow. I expect a good game Friday night.but keep in mind wrh and jk have won 4 of the last 6 state championships other than the one swain won and south west onslow won go figure.starmount just as well might be good but they probably haven't played the caliber of competition wrh played this year .wrh scrimmages against 4 A teams and competes on a good level .all I can say is Go Bulldogs and bring it Devils.Turn up dogs !!!!!!!!!

I think my dogs pull another close one out by a few points. Starmount is NO JOKE and is not to be taken lightly..They won the WEST what else needs to be said.....NOT sleeping on them at all....

Originally posted by blackbulldog:
Wrh was 2 times better than wm and so is Jk they both would handle any and every team in the yvc and MVC very handily with easy those west teams r slow. I expect a good game Friday night.but keep in mind wrh and jk have won 4 of the last 6 state championships other than the one swain won and south west onslow won go figure.starmount just as well might be good but they probably haven't played the caliber of competition wrh played this year .wrh scrimmages against 4 A teams and competes on a good level .all I can say is Go Bulldogs and bring it Devils.Turn up dogs !!!!!!!!!
From 2000 until now those slow west teams are 20-7 in 1a/1aa state title games. Maybe you should know what your talking about before you post.

Oh yea bk that's because Wallace was winning in 2a before we moved to the small ball.with a 2 a state championship so enjoy ya win from last Friday cause this Friday ya getting smashed again.

Oh yea bk that's because Wallace was winning in 2a before we moved to the small ball.with a 2 a state championship so enjoy ya win from last Friday cause this Friday ya getting smashed again.
You won one 2A title 20 years ago...

I said from 2,000 until now. You think WRH was not 2A? lmao. What a joker. WRH has been 1a from 2000 until now. And WRH only won 2a state title. More talk that you know nothing about. Your first four post could be the dumbest post I have ever seen.
Also We dont play friday. We play Sat.

Oh. Sat. means saturday.

This post was edited on 12/8 4:13 PM by BK13T-$

Aftermath, I think this game will be close too. Starmount is a very good team that will give us some challenges. All Wallace fans understand that if you make it to the championship game you are capable of winning it and you have a very good team. Wallace will not overlook anyone. In 05 and 06, in my opinion, we were better than Thomasville and Thomasville were the state champs both years. 06, I know for a fact we were better however Thomasville walked away with the title. With that being said I don't know of many Bulldog fans that are looking over Starmount. I've noticed that a lot of new usernames are coming up when certain teams are playing posing as fans of teams I'm sure they want to lose. I noticed this with PrinceofDawgs and some others. He only showed up the week of the JK game and the Wallace game. Neither team needs any bulletin board material at this point. That's why they are where they are. Only non-focused recreation teams buy into message boards for bulletin board material. Kiddie Play is what they call it or Reverse Psychology in the adult world, but it normally doesn't work for people with any level of intelligence. Both teams are focused and will be ready to go, that's why they will be in Raleigh Friday night. I think the game will be so close I can't even make a prediction, but I hope my Dogs bring it home!

Never said Wallace was overlooking starmount this guy going in not knowing when the game is.like he's a sport historian .its only a board to rep ya team I'm wrh all the way played ft ball for wrh.so of course I'm gonna talk smack its nothing personal.

Do you even remember saying this? We play Saturday at noon. That means afternoon. I am not a Starmount fan. I dont got nothing against them. Hope they win Friday. But you was talking to me(BK) and said enjoy your win friday(I did) cause this friday you will get smashed again. (We play Saturday).

It doesn't matter when u won it what matters is u won it
You are right it doesnt matter when u won it. We are 12-1 vs the East in the title game.

This post was edited on 12/8 4:53 PM by BK13T-$

Do you see these two pictures by my name? Starmount is the rams. Does anything in those pictures look like a Ram? Do you know what a Ram is? You said to BK13 good win and that we would get smashed Friday. I said WE dont play until saturday. The Starmount Rams fro Boonville play friday vs WRH. We play saturday. Geez. You dont even know who you are talking to even though I got 2 pictures by every post I make. Look up who the Black Knights are. We have won more State titles than any 1a school in the history of the state. And I think we won them vs those fast Eastern teams. So before you disrespect one whole side of the state you might want to find out what you talking about first. I dont have anything against WRH but you are saying things that are not true. They keep records of this stuff(sstate titles) Look it up.

Over the last 5 years the East has done better. I will give you that. It is tied at 5-5.

While I believe WRH is capable of winning big Friday night, the more recent history of the title games has generally been close, low scoring affairs. JK's 42-14 win last year was an anomaly in the scheme of things. Neither east nor west can claim automatic superiority. When the second week in December rolls around, every team still playing has a chance. With that said, a big Bulldog win makes my Tigers' near-win last week look even better!

I hope Plymouth can get the W sat. Against a decent robbinsville team who plays in a decent conf.Plymouth has a decent team that runs the ball pretty well n plays defense pretty well also. Should be a slobberknocker sat between 2 evenly matched teams that are gonna leave it all on the feild .Go plymouth.

Getting back to the game. It's my understanding (and you WRH guys correct me if I'm wrong) that WRH has a young O and D line. Is this true?

No who ever said our line were young is way out the water with their information we have great skilled players on both side of the ball .that r fast either way they are gang tackling ball hawking on d n on the line they block well.if anyone ever seen them play the story would be different to think that .

No who ever said our line were young is way out the water with their information we have great skilled players on both side of the ball .that r fast either way they are gang tackling ball hawking on d n on the line they block well.if anyone ever seen them play the story would be different to think that .
It came from your own Head Coach! He said at the first of the season that the teams biggest weakness was their lack of experience on the O and D lines....lol

NCPrepsRadio - Interview with WRH head coach Joey Price - fast forward to 44:00 to hear the interview

WRH

Yes that is correct prlyles. Man some people will go to any length in hopes that WRH loose...smh.

WRH has talent to spare on their team. The game against JK last friday night was hard fought and full of emotion. If the Dogs can shake off that big win and take care of the business at hand I expect them to bring the title back east. Many have said the title game was played this past Friday. I have no reason to dispute that.....

They will c just how good wrh is on both sides of the ball.if that's all you got is a interview from a few months ago .then keep that n ride in that we have a weak o line and d line .coaches say things all the time to motivate his team to get the best out of it .

I hope Plymouth can get the W sat. Against a decent robbinsville team who plays in a decent conf.Plymouth has a decent team that runs the ball pretty well n plays defense pretty well also. Should be a slobberknocker sat between 2 evenly matched teams that are gonna leave it all on the feild .Go plymouth.
You said the SMC was a decent conf. That is funny. The SMC has the most State title of ANY other conference. A decent team doesnt have a 2,000 yard back and a QB with 1,000 passing yards and 1,660 rushing yards. That is 10.5 yards every time he runs. I think Plymouth and Robbinsville are more than decent. wow.

Oh and about that decent SMC as you said. Swain has more playoff wins than any school in N.C. And that is any school from 1a to 4a. Murphy has many titles and Robbinsville has more state title than any school in 1a and second most in the state. I think that is alittle more than decent.

This post was edited on 12/9 9:00 PM by BK13T-$

Many have said the title game was played this past Friday. I have no reason to dispute that.....

You are correct on that statement. The title game was played in Boonville, not down east.
smile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ADOGBITES:

Yes that is correct prlyles. Man some people will go to any length in hopes that WRH loose...smh.
I was just trying to get the talk back to the game Friday night. Heck, I live on the wrong side of the Yadkin river to be a Starmount fan. If it makes you feel any better Starmount's head coach said their biggest weakness was their lack of size up front and their lack of depth. Feel better?....lol

I agree with ADOGBITES, these 'NEW" phantom posters with these outrageous claims of a WRH domination and GREATEST of ALL-TIME stuff is ridiculous... True WRH fans know that we lost 2 heartbreakers by 1pt and won 2championships by 1pt, I was there for all of them-still feel the pain from those 2 losses.....SO there is NO way a true WRH fan would get up here and talk so stupid..STARMOUNT has a very good team and has a 50/50 chance to win just we do...I live in the Greensboro area and have been following Starmount and these other western teams...WRH learned their lesson to not underestimate any one on any given Friday night after CLINTON gave us a very rude and embarrassing wake up call....

I do recall Starmount having a VERY STRONG UNDEFEATED team a few years ago and were shocked/upset in the first round of the playoffs---I know their seniors remember that and worked hard to redeem that loss-That's plenty motivation for them.They will bring their "A" game.

I expect a close game hoping we can pull it out....I expect a war Friday night at NC STATE
This post was edited on 12/10 9:06 AM by aftermath

you sir cannot back up what you are saying but if it turns out you are right congrats, but if not have the spine to go on here and congrat the wrh fans.

I promise you WRH will not overlook the Rams. Our last 4 championship game appearances have been decided by 1 point each time. After seeing a little video and stats on Starmount they are a formidable team. I am going WRH in a close one. Good luck to both team, stay injury free. Roll Dogs

Prlyles, I think you misunderstood my post. I wasn't talking about you. Maybe it wasn't clear enough. I was talking about posters with very few post that just appear at certain times. I think if you followed my previous post to this thread it may have been evident that it was not directed towards you. I was agreeing with you.

Originally posted by ADOGBITES:
Prlyles, I think you misunderstood my post. I wasn't talking about you. Maybe it wasn't clear enough. I was talking about posters with very few post that just appear at certain times. I think if you followed my previous post to this thread it may have been evident that it was not directed towards you. I was agreeing with you.
Sorry my bad.

Originally posted by aftermath:

I agree with ADOGBITES, these 'NEW" phantom posters with these outrageous claims of a WRH domination and GREATEST of ALL-TIME stuff is ridiculous... True WRH fans know that we lost 2 heartbreakers by 1pt and won 2championships by 1pt, I was there for all of them-still feel the pain from those 2 losses.....SO there is NO way a true WRH fan would get up here and talk so stupid..STARMOUNT has a very good team and has a 50/50 chance to win just we do...I live in the Greensboro area and have been following Starmount and these other western teams...WRH learned their lesson to not underestimate any one on any given Friday night after CLINTON gave us a very rude and embarrassing wake up call....

I do recall Starmount having a VERY STRONG UNDEFEATED team a few years ago and were shocked/upset in the first round of the playoffs---I know their seniors remember that and worked hard to redeem that loss-That's plenty motivation for them.They will bring their "A" game.

I expect a close game hoping we can pull it out....I expect a war Friday night at NC STATE
This post was edited on 12/10 9:06 AM by aftermath
Aftermath, I agree! Swain's 2012 team was a great team, sadly we ran into a unit that was better. Even worse was the fact the next season SWO was playing up in 2AA brackets. That's one game that hurts this Devil fan. As a SMC fan I'm bias as you know what, but I love this game always have, just hope its a good'en cause I'm gonna watch it on the Net come Friday night. And Saturday I'm watching and pullin' for those Black Knights to win number 13!

My only wish is that Neither team has an injury that would put any young man in danger.

Well Starmount is defiantly riding high into tomorrows game against WRH. They stole a win against a really good WM team, and beat a "Suspect" Swain team, so clearly Starmount will shock the world tomorrow......yeah right. I am no "Phantom" poster and I say WRH puts a "Thumping" on Starmount. 35-19 WRH.

Starmount's slogan for years..."Play like Champions with the heart of the Underdog!!"

It's worked well so far. If you win that will make the loss a couple a weeks ago somewhat bearable Deana...lol. We all are pulling for ya!

I know the team is getting a lot of support from the surrounding communities and several places across the state. Coach Johnson is a well respected coach and has done a great job with these kids. Check out this story on a player he never gave up on!!

Ken Kelly

Deana your just "tickled to death" I can tell lol. I have to poke at you just because this is your site and your a "StarDust" fan. Go WRH!!!

Originally posted by sway1532:
Deana your just "tickled to death" I can tell lol. I have to poke at you just because this is your site and your a "StarDust" fan. Go WRH!!!
The WRH fairies may get some stardust in their eyes. Now wouldn't that be a shame? Just poking fun. I hope both teams have a great game without injuries. WRH will need a great game if they plan on winning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT