ADVERTISEMENT

Starmount @ Avery

I was there tonite, Starmount played almost identical to Avery, both teams threw the ball way too much, I feel if Avery ran the ball more tonight they probably would have won, Averys defense struggled all night couldn't get any pressure on Starmounts qb, I dont get how #5 was open all night, some terrible game changing penalties on 3rd and 4th down to keep drives alive for the rams, and dont get why you punt from midfield or beyond ever in high school football especially in a home playoff game with a good running back who averaged 5 plus yds a carry
Great summary of the game from a outside source. You are spot on, good luck to you guys next week.

Great summary of the game from a outside source. You are spot on, good luck to you guys next week.

That’s the one thing you might just have to deal with when you watch Avery play. As Avery gets more players and used to Bryan Offense will they ever line up in power and run the ball to close out a game. It’s fun to watch but will there ever be a balance. For just his 2nd year he has done a really good job. The future looks bright.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT