ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Sports suspension extended.

Yes and the NCHSAA hopes to resume with spring sports competition and the state basketball championships. But the health and safety of the students, coaches, and communities is more important with what the world is against.

This school year is done for sports
Olympics postponed
NBA still thinks it can play mid summer till august
Good look there
Proms for 6th gradres - NO GO
Proms for 8th gradres - NO GO
Proms for Seniors - NO GO

It's actually up to 600 as of today. We all need to listen and follow all instructions coming from the tower(President, Governor, etc...). No one should be running around showing off their silver bling-ling Glock on their hip(smh), buying BudLight, Marlboros, or chasing broads. Stop listening to your Dee. Oh. Gee.

Stay Home!!!
USA2.jpg

www.Mecklenburg-County-Charlotte-receives-Stay-Home-Order.com

What You CAN do during a Stay At Home Order:
• Log-on on to NcPreps
• Go to the grocery, convenience or warehouse
• Go to pharmacy to pick up medications and other healthcare necessities
• Visiting a health care professional for medical services that cannot be provided virtually (call first)
• Go to a restaurant for take-out, delivery or drive-thru
• Care for or support a friend or family member
• Take a walk, ride your bike, hike, jog and be in nature for exercise, just keep at least six feet between you and others
• Walk your pets and take them to the veterinarian if necessary
• Help someone to get necessary supplies
• Receive deliveries from any business which delivers

SIDE NOTE: make your way towards Charlotte Community Kitchen and pick up a free home cooked dinner made by volunteers between 5-6pm today. They will also be available for lunch tomorrow and Thursday. They are located at 3601 Central Ave in E. Charlotte.

Be safe, Be blessed, and have Faith.....

Lumberton - with all sports cancelled and the Coronavirus lingering they might still get to play that Championship at a later date says ESPN

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80

SIDE NOTE:
This stimulus check will make people lazy. People will depend on a free handout. Most business will lose employees because of this stimulus check. People will have a reason why they cant work when they can receive this check.

Humans will take advantage of this Free Handout.

SIDE NOTE:
This stimulus check will make people lazy. People will depend on a free handout. Most business will lose employees because of this stimulus check. People will have a reason why they cant work when they can receive this check.

Humans will take advantage of this Free Handout.

If it bothers you, send yours back. But no, most Americans won’t quit their jobs because they receive one $1200 check. Yes, there will be some. There always are. Those same people are likely already abusing one benefit or another.
Sounds like a Lindsay Graham quote. You know, the same Graham who said that South Carolinians would get unemployment equal to $24 an hour. The maximum unemployment benefit amount in S.C. is $326 a week. So somebody making $50,000 or more a year would get that. Make less and you draw less. $326 divided by 40 hours is $8.15 per hour. Somebody normally making much less would draw less. Typically, an unemployment check is about two thirds of normal weekly wage with $326 being the maximum.
I’m much more concerned about the corporate stimulus for large companies and what they’ll do with the money.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
My old High School Westover had a perfect season going in basketball but was stopped 1 game short. Really disappointing.

If it bothers you, send yours back. But no, most Americans won’t quit their jobs because they receive one $1200 check. Yes, there will be some. There always are. Those same people are likely already abusing one benefit or another.

Sounds like a Lindsay Graham quote. You know, the same Graham who said that South Carolinians would get unemployment equal to $24 an hour. The maximum unemployment benefit amount in S.C. is $326 a week. So somebody making $50,000 or more a year would get that. Make less and you draw less. $326 divided by 40 hours is $8.15 per hour. Somebody normally making much less would draw less. Typically, an unemployment check is about two thirds of normal weekly wage with $326 being the maximum.
I’m much more concerned about the corporate stimulus for large companies and what they’ll do with the money.
Mr. Ocdavis,
How are you? Thanks for coming on sir. The words above highlighted or in other words "In Bold", Is exactly what I was referring to. What is being spoken is call a "drafting error".

This Free Handout Bill Mr. Ocdavis is going to pay said individuals that you and I speak about more income not to work then if they were working.

Dont forget about the Unemployment Insurance gig at $385.

Not all Americans will quit their jobs. The Stimulus gig will be the difference between individuals staying or returning to their current job Mr. Ocdavis.

I am not a politician so I have no say-so. I only have opinions.

If a person is born poor, it is not to their mistake. Now, if a person dies poor, then it is their mistake. Every day of my retired life here in North Carolina, I am realizing more and more the fact that man makes his own success or failure.

Life is about choices, sacrifies, and hard work. Not free handouts. and that is a problem in society - they are always looking for free handouts. This is coming from a person that was born poor and is not rich, but refuses to die poor.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Mr. Ocdavis,
How are you? Thanks for coming on sir. The words above highlighted or in other words "In Bold", Is exactly what I was referring to. What is being spoken is call a "drafting error".

This Free Handout Bill Mr. Ocdavis is going to pay said individuals that you and I speak about more income not to work then if they were working.

Dont forget about the Unemployment Insurance gig at $385.

Not all Americans will quit their jobs. The Stimulus gig will be the difference between individuals staying or returning to their current job Mr. Ocdavis.

I am not a politician so I have no say-so. I only have opinions.

If a person is born poor, it is not to their mistake. Now, if a person dies poor, then it is their mistake. Every day of my retired life here in North Carolina, I am realizing more and more the fact that man makes his own success or failure.

Life is about choices, sacrifies, and hard work. Not free handouts. and that is a problem in society - they are always looking for free handouts. This is coming from a person that was born poor and is not rich, but refuses to die poor.
Trump just said in his press conference that people who lost their jobs due to the virus will be paid 100% of their wages for four months through state unemployment channels ( paid by the federal government). That’s vastly different than a maximum weekly benefit in South Carolina of $326 a week. So, under normal unemployment compensation, a person making $100,000 a year and loses his or her job receives $326 a week. If what Trump says is true, that person would receive some $33,000 over a four month period.
Of course, he’ll say something entirely different tomorrow or tonight on Fox News.

You and I agree that, if given a free lunch over a long period of time, many people will begin to feel entitled to a free lunch. I just don’t think that’s the norm for the average person when their lost wages are partially compensated by unemployment insurance that their employer has been paying to the government since their hiring. As a small employer, I want my employees to be eligible for something I’ve been paying every month on their behalf. I hope to keep them working, and will sacrifice to do so. But if that doesn’t work, I don’t begrudge them something I’ve paid for exactly for this eventuality.

This is a tough time in many ways, including economically. But I’d much rather my tax money go to individuals who lose their jobs than to CEO bonuses, stock buy backs or increased dividends. I applaud you for your drive to better yourself. But I also understand that millions of people doing the same will be dramatically impacted by this tragedy, economically and otherwise.

Reactions: btango
Mr. Ocdavis,
I always express to kids, If I can come here to a land called "The United States of America speaking absolutely no English, become a US Citizen, pass the ASVAB Test, and serve this great country for 22yrs - you guys can too - absolutely no excuses. Heck, When I was an Army recruiter I met a couple high school kids that couldnt read. Partially, that's not their fault - someone set them up for failure early in life.

LOL -----> "Of course, he’ll say something entirely different tomorrow or tonight on Fox News." Man, I love me some Trump. The President has no fear and will put you in your place quick.

I mean I'm not knocking the Stimulus Check idea, but then again you cant feed this mess to everyone - someone will abuse the system. I just hope everyone receives a fair check and once this crisis is over, everyone will accept their jobs back just as easy as they accepted their first check. The unemployment rate here where I live is absolutely horrible. I live in the poorest county(or might be the 2nd poorest) in the state. Where poverty lingers, so does drugs and crime. Once this has been set in stone, then the cycle is passed on to the next generation coming up. The Generation will buy into this curse and that's all she wrote. It's almost like living inside a "Jurassic Park"....this is all they know unless someone guides them out into the world they never knew existed. It never ends. The Devil is out to Steal, Kill, and Destroy.

I like what you said about the CEO. This is what has been said throughout history - QUOTE "If you don't build your own dream someone will hire you to help build theirs". UNQUOTE

I simply like kids and people to succeed but in this lifetime you cant save them all. You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it. There's simply so many ways to be brave in this world.

The great thing about the internet is you can have your very own make believe world. Or in the case of people with multiple screen names, several make believe worlds.

The great thing about the internet is you can have your very own make believe world. Or in the case of people with multiple screen names, several make believe worlds.
I must have hurt your feelings so bad that I sent you to "Adult Time Out" for a couple weeks. Now that Mecklenburg County is on Total Lock down you have "Reset" and back for some of the same hogwash at 0649hrs.

Leviticus 19:18 specifically states: "Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself"

Blue and Gold is responsible for a couple thousand employees and the business was shut. I expect he has been rather busy lately.
Mr. Btango,
In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes. Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn. don’t work for money. Work for knowledge. It’s easier to stand on the sidelines, criticize, and say why you shouldn’t do something. The sidelines are crowded. Get in the game. If you’re still doing what mommy and daddy said for you to do (go to school, get a job, and save money), you’re losing.

Often, the more money you make the more money you spend; that’s why more money doesn’t make you rich, assets make you rich. The more a person seeks security, the more that person gives up control over his life. Workers work hard enough to not be fired, and owners pay just enough so that workers won’t quit. And finally,The most life destroying word of all is the word tomorrow.

Financial struggle is often the direct result of people working all their lives for someone else. Mr. Btango if you want to learn a little something about business, I suggest reading the #1 selling book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad".

Money won't make you happy... but everybody wants to find out for themselves.

- Robert Kiyosaki

graph.jpg

Have you ever met a rich employee?
What's Blue and Gold's contingency plan?

How to be the best troll you can be. Awesome
If there was a degree offered in trolling? He would have his PHD.
Do you two remember when I asked for an opinion? Yeah, me either. These said opinions are the medium between knowledge, ignorance, and childish adult behavior. These two said post are truly a foundation and confession of character.

Meanwhile
Over where they build big castles and while we have the Rona still lingering we have this kid ready for some Myers park action.

Do you two remember when I asked for an opinion? Yeah, me either. These said opinions are the medium between knowledge, ignorance, and childish adult behavior. These two said post are truly a foundation and confession of character.

Speaking of childish adult behavior, how many times have you been banned from HS football forums?

Reactions: nepsy7
Blue and Gold is responsible for a couple thousand employees and the business was shut. I expect he has been rather busy lately.
Speaking of childish adult behavior, how many times have you been banned from HS football forums?
Now I see what you mean Btango....true character leadership here when they are laid off......

Last edited:
The same two keeps feeding into him and giving him what he wants.
He’s been banned 3 times. My last count he signed on as 4 different people, and probably more. Feeding into him is what he wants? Ok Gotcha!

He’s been banned 3 times. My last count he signed on as 4 different people, and probably more. Feeding into him is what he wants? Ok Gotcha!
Deanna has already warned you about calling people names and now you continuously attack people. I suggest you stop and place me on ignore for the 50th time.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

PREPS.jpg

Deanna has already warned you about calling people names and now you continuously attack people. I suggest you stop and place me on ignore for the 50th time.

PREPS.jpg

People would be more than one. FYI! Although you’ve been numerous people in your head. You’re really just 1 person. Just pretend you’re banned, and ignore.... lol

People would be more than one. FYI! Although you’ve been numerous people in your head. You’re really just 1 person. Just pretend you’re banned, and ignore.... lol
Pretend you're an Adult not a Child

PREPS.jpg

Glad you agree. He makes a crazy post before the day is out you comment on it. He sits back and laughing saying GOTCHA AGAIN. Just ignore or scroll past. You are giving him just what he wants.

Reactions: Freshmanposter01
Glad you agree. He makes a crazy post before the day is out you comment on it. He sits back and laughing saying GOTCHA AGAIN. Just ignore or scroll past. You are giving him just what he wants.

Nah, you got it wrong. I enjoy baiting him because I find the little dude entertaining. He is the guy posting 7 paragraph bible ramblings. I am the one laughing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT