ADVERTISEMENT

Special Emergency Message for the Shelby Lion

footsoldier

Aug 24, 2003
Parts Unknown
Dude I had to come in here and say hello because it’s been so long. I will be going to the Catholic Havelock state championship with the SEAdog. I broke my ankle and I’m still in an orthopedic boot but he said he will wheel me around in the chair so I’m going.

Anyway I didn’t know if you were going to drive up and watch one of the games but I’ll be at the Catholic game if you decide to watch that one. Just look for the big fat idiot in a wheelchair. Shouldn’t be too hard. I think I’m going to sneak in some airplane bottles.😂🤣😃🤣 I hope you are well I hope all of you are well and maybe I’ll get to see you next week. That would be a good thing.

Dude I had to come in here and say hello because it’s been so long. I will be going to the Catholic Havelock state championship with the SEAdog. I broke my ankle and I’m still in an orthopedic boot but he said he will wheel me around in the chair so I’m going.

Anyway I didn’t know if you were going to drive up and watch one of the games but I’ll be at the Catholic game if you decide to watch that one. Just look for the big fat idiot in a wheelchair. Shouldn’t be too hard. I think I’m going to sneak in some airplane bottles.😂🤣😃🤣 I hope you are well I hope all of you are well and maybe I’ll get to see you next week. That would be a good thing.
ahhhh thats sweet....I'm sure Seadog will enjoy giving you a sponge bath. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT