ADVERTISEMENT

SP vs. RM Part Deux - The Sequel

Red Raiders,

Here we go!! This RM team is going after what is rightfully yours! They want to make you their next victim. They have beaten you once and see no trouble in doing it again. They want to embarrass you, rough you up and then taunt you! They don't respect you.

Remember the feeling last year. Remember the little mistakes that helped them beat you. Remember how they celebrated at your expense. Remember your teammates who lost their last game and would never get another chance to make it right. Remember the pain! But also remember, you are from Belmont NC. You play for each other. You have worked hard to get to this opportunity. You will not let a teammate down. You will not be outplayed. You will not backdown from the fight. You will bring your very best in a violent manner. You will play your position and do your job. You will make the big play when it presents itself. You will surmount any and all obstacles on your path to victory. You will walk off the field a State Champion!

Will and execution win football games. Stick it in and break it off, Red Raiders! GATA!!!

Seadog28

This game is not ours until Seadog says so. When he gives the spread I will trust it will hold up. I don't know what Gods he communicates with but he get it right.
Come on Seadog. Tell me what I want to hear.

Reactions: seadog28
SP's D is impressive. Any team that can hold the Mighty Mountaineers :) to 6 points in a game has some D going on. Gotta respect their recent run thru quality teams to get to this point.

This game is not ours until Seadog says so. When he gives the spread I will trust it will hold up. I don't know what Gods he communicates with but he get it right.
Come on Seadog. Tell me what I want to hear.

Think Hibriten, Raidersway.

Reactions: HardCorps82
Me thinks you give RM too much credit unless there is a scoop and score or a pick 6.

Prediction:
SP - enough points in the 1st Qtr to win
RM - It's 1:30 and the game is already over? We didn't even get warmed up.

Be confident SP fans. This is a lock. Go and celebrate this great season. Don't second guess anything or any call, just know what's happening. Champions!

Well, it has all come down to this well earned opportunity.

Do you have the WILL?
Will you EXECUTE?
Will you FOCUS?
Will you WANT IT MORE?

Good luck Red Raiders, but luck has nothing to do with it!

Reactions: sasha_nc
Expect a low scoring close game. Turnovers and penalties will take away any chance for a team to win. Would not be surprised to see a 14-10 type game. Last years game was decided by Raider errors. I remember the ride home and feeling bad for ML. Wondering when or if he would get another chance at the Championship. Did not expect it this year, but never underestimate the amazing Raiders.

Special prayers to all kids on both South Point and Rocky Mount for bringing high school football fans from both communities another intense and hard fought championship game . The season is long and by time these kids are playing their 16th game of the season the bumps and bruises are tattooed in to their bodies and will for a while beyond the final game of the season.
To the Raiders I say thanks for the excitement you brought me over the past 4 1/2 months. For the price we pay for entertainment, there is no more valuable option than spending Friday night's supporting your efforts.
I am blessed to be a Raider fan. I am blessed to live in a community where special kids perform year end and year out at the highest level. Lastly I am blessed to witness a group of unselfish men sacrifice their time to prepare young men for battle in a game that mimics the battles these young men will be challenged with as they make their way through life.
Congratulations to Coach Mickey Lineberger for leading these young to the 2016 North Carolina State 3A Football Championship. No one deserves the honor more than you.
GO RAIDERS!!!!

Special prayers to all kids on both South Point and Rocky Mount for bringing high school football fans from both communities another intense and hard fought championship game . The season is long and by time these kids are playing their 16th game of the season the bumps and bruises are tattooed in to their bodies and will for a while beyond the final game of the season.
To the Raiders I say thanks for the excitement you brought me over the past 4 1/2 months. For the price we pay for entertainment, there is no more valuable option than spending Friday night's supporting your efforts.
I am blessed to be a Raider fan. I am blessed to live in a community where special kids perform year end and year out at the highest level. Lastly I am blessed to witness a group of unselfish men sacrifice their time to prepare young men for battle in a game that mimics the battles these young men will be challenged with as they make their way through life.
Congratulations to Coach Mickey Lineberger for leading these young to the 2016 North Carolina State 3A Football Championship. No one deserves the honor more than you.
GO RAIDERS!!!!

Outstanding!

Just finished re-watching the game and came away with a couple of thoughts. SP won with only 10 Seniors, but what a great group of kids. Muse made such a big difference on both sides of the ball, Mead was fantastic defensively and the 2nd half kick return was huge to reestablish momentum, Farmer was amazing on both sides of the ball, Lempereur was steady as a rock on 3 FG's and finished the year with 14 FGs which is likely SP record, Granson was heart, soul, and leader of O line, Leeper with a huge sack. Scipio, Silver, Marrett contributed. These young men set a great standard for the underclassmen and all future Red Raiders. Thank you all for being a part of the Raider Nation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT