ADVERTISEMENT

SP over Foard 28-12

raidertime

Aug 18, 2003
SP has never played FTF and I do not know much about them except they seem to be a solid team with a very good run and pass QB and a very good deep threat receiver. I saw snippets of game film and the QB remind me somewhat of our SP's 2009 QB, Justice. Very solid looking kid who does not make mistakes. The WR is strong as receiver and return guy. FTF also has 33 Sr's on the roster and that always helps. SP should win this game, but not in a cakewalk.

This post was edited on 11/15 12:25 AM by raidertime

Re: SP welcomes Fred T Foard

SP pretty much dominated the game, but penalties slowed them all night. The QB from Foard was as advertised. Tough kid with a good arm and quickness in the running game. SP hit them with some big plays, but long drives were out of the question as the refs dropped hankies on every other play.Cold night and a nice win. Headed to the spider web for a 2nd straight year. This time as a big underdog.

I'm glad they threw all those flags. SP might have went for 80 this week. Maybe that was the States way of keeping that high octane offense and D1 under control. How many horse collars and punches did he have last night?

You clowns.

Rulz, you are probably right about the state trying to hold the Raiders back. D1 was a perfect gentleman last night. He picked up many of the flags, dusted them off, and gently handed them back to the ref. After the game, he worked a soup kitchen to help the local homeless on a cold Friday night. By the way, how did the kids from Burns play last night and just wandering if they get to move back to their real homes during the off season.

By the way, how did the kids from Burns play last night
and just wandering if they get to move back to their real homes during
the off season.

They have to be moved by jan. 1 Word on the street is. Were looking at gaston co. to sure up the water boy position for next year.

Originally posted by chargerbacker1:
the off season.

They have to be moved by jan. 1 Word on the street is. Were looking at gaston co. to sure up the water boy position for next year.
Sorry, but the Gaston minimum IQ for a HS student exceeds the maximum IQ allowed in CC. We will have to keep our waterboys in GC. You will just continue to recruit kids from local CC teams. If Burns runs out of talent, you can check out KM.

Originally posted by raidertime:
Originally posted by chargerbacker1:
the off season.

Sorry, but the Gaston minimum IQ for a HS student exceeds the maximum IQ allowed in CC. We will have to keep our waterboys in GC. You will just continue to recruit kids from local CC teams. If Burns runs out of talent, you can check out KM.
If SP does upset Concord...WOW...that will be great. I think the ranch would be packed out like we were against Shelby

Originally posted by JustAFBGuy12:
Closer game than I though it would be honestly... Maybe the Red Raiders underestimated FTF a little bit?
You must be kidding. Close game? FTF only threatened and scored right at the end of the first half and not again until the very end of the game. And no PATs to go along with those. SP played a very sloppy game with a ton of penalities, mainly illegal procedure calls after their starting center went out, thus disrupting the timing. What did you want, another 75-0 blowout so all the Pelosis' from Cleveland County could chirp again as they are so expert as doing.

Could all SP fans please ignore Crest9496

Originally posted by redraider73:
Originally posted by JustAFBGuy12:
Closer game than I though it would be honestly... Maybe the Red Raiders underestimated FTF a little bit?
You must be kidding. Close game? FTF only threatened and scored right at the end of the first half and not again until the very end of the game. And no PATs to go along with those. SP played a very sloppy game with a ton of penalities, mainly illegal procedure calls after their starting center went out, thus disrupting the timing. What did you want, another 75-0 blowout so all the Pelosis' from Cleveland County could chirp again as they are so expert as doing.
RR73, do you know if Kay Hagan has already rented a house in her native born Cleveland County for her move back to NC?
wink.r191677.gif

Re: Could all SP fans please ignore Crest9496

I thought the Hag was from Greensboro. I am sure she will be moving to the servant's quarters of the White House for the next two years since she is a direct extension of the current regime. After 2016 she will be homeless.

Re: Could all SP fans please ignore Crest9496

Originally posted by redraider73:
I thought the Hag was from Greensboro. I am sure she will be moving to the servant's quarters of the White House for the next two years since she is a direct extension of the current regime. After 2016 she will be homeless.
She has a home here in Greensboro but she was born in Cleveland County.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT