ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest Onslow 2020 Schedule

The ones from Richlands!
Here's another stat. In the last 23 years, Richlands has 5 playoff wins. Southwest has 55 playoff wins in the same 23 years (11 times more playoff wins in the same time) .
WOW!!!!!!! No wonder your other son wanted to play at SWO. Hard to get on the playoff highlight films sitting at home.

Jamaal Williams may be the most under rated athlete in Onslow County history. "All State, all Classifications" in football and basketball. If anyone should have had more consideration for North Carolina Male athlete of the year it should have been him! I think Jamal Williams and I hope we are talking about the QB not the RB (RB named Jamaal Williams is one of the fastest stallions ever). I believe at one time Jamaal tied the state record for punt returns for TD in a season, also had a ridiculous PPG average in basketball.

Very true. QB Jamaal Williams was the real deal. Freak athlete, his father and brothers were all freak athletes. RB Jamaal, Kendric Burneys cousin, IMO ran way to straight up and no freak juke or moves in the holes, was super fast if he could get to the corner.

Here's another stat. In the last 23 years, Richlands has 5 playoff wins. Southwest has 55 playoff wins in the same 23 years (11 times more playoff wins in the same time) .
WOW!!!!!!! No wonder your other son wanted to play at SWO. Hard to get on the playoff highlight films sitting at home.

Relax, act like you been there before bro. Damn Mr. Greens son won us a lot of games. Mr. Green will always be SWO

I can assure you he didn't need playoff highlights to get in college. I know you couldn't play better than him and he wanted to play for my friend Phil Padgett & Tommy Barnes.

I can assure you he didn't need playoff highlights to get in college. I know you couldn't play better than him and he wanted to play for my friend Phil Padgett & Tommy Barnes.

Big brother, dont worry about this guy. Your boy won swo a lot of game, can't thank him enough. You see swo drop off the map after Phil left the sidelines. Both my boys played for Phil and Tommy, would not have it any other way. These guys dont understand what is going on at swo now. When you have home grown kids leaving to play at rival schools, just makes me shake my head. Btw Tommy barnes one of the best leaders of young men I've ever witnessed in my life. Hell of a player and hell of a coach

Big brother, dont worry about this guy. Your boy won swo a lot of game, can't thank him enough. You see swo drop off the map after Phil left the sidelines. Both my boys played for Phil and Tommy, would not have it any other way. These guys dont understand what is going on at swo now. When you have home grown kids leaving to play at rival schools, just makes me shake my head. Btw Tommy barnes one of the best leaders of young men I've ever witnessed in my life. Hell of a player and hell of a coach
I have been knowing Tommy all my life but to be mentored by him and Phil really rounded me out as a football coach and basketball coach. Some people are blinded by the frosting on the cake but when you cut it, might not be the type of cake you it would be. I'm not going to get into how things went down before I left but there was some players that I was helping to get into school and had a player set up to attend GMA on a full ride. They wanted him as a running back but he was taken and got sold on a program that wouldn't even give him a pair of shoes. But guess who is still taking care of that young man today with money, clothes whatever he needs The Green Family. Loving these kids don't stop after they get done playing a sport for you!

Reactions: stallion4life
I have been knowing Tommy all my life but to be mentored by him and Phil really rounded me out as a football coach and basketball coach. Some people are blinded by the frosting on the cake but when you cut it, might not be the type of cake you it would be. I'm not going to get into how things went down before I left but there was some players that I was helping to get into school and had a player set up to attend GMA on a full ride. They wanted him as a running back but he was taken and got sold on a program that wouldn't even give him a pair of shoes. But guess who is still taking care of that young man today with money, clothes whatever he needs The Green Family. Loving these kids don't stop after they get done playing a sport for you!

Couldn't have said it better brother. Phil and Tommy both shaped my boys into men. Thanks them everytime I hear from them.

Keep doing what your doing brother. Hope to hear big things about your boy soon. Thanks again for the effect you and your family put in at swo

Reactions: Arlandis
According to the latest polling, it looks like our main man Roy will be reelected. Boy ol boy do I hope the latest polling is wrong.

Drunk again! My previous post was supposed to be on the, " High School sports schedules moved back" thread. Sorry about that. It must be bed time.

Where did anyone say anything negative about the Green kids? Nowhere. Derek was huge and developed into a great player for us. I remember him getting pissed off against East Bladen and started putting people in the ambulance!!! I think two Eagles RB got carted off that night. Nothing dirty, just pounding hits!!! My only thing I said was that it's better for exposure to be playing deep in the playoffs. More people and media see you when you're playing in Eastern Finals than they do when you've been playing basketball for 4 weeks. Good luck to Derek this year at Vandy and good luck to Nic at the Lands. Hope both SWO and Richlands are both undefeated going into the final game at The Corral.

Where did anyone say anything negative about the Green kids? Nowhere. Derek was huge and developed into a great player for us. I remember him getting pissed off against East Bladen and started putting people in the ambulance!!! I think two Eagles RB got carted off that night. Nothing dirty, just pounding hits!!! My only thing I said was that it's better for exposure to be playing deep in the playoffs. More people and media see you when you're playing in Eastern Finals than they do when you've been playing basketball for 4 weeks. Good luck to Derek this year at Vandy and good luck to Nic at the Lands. Hope both SWO and Richlands are both undefeated going into the final game at The Corral.

Ha okay not going to go back and forth with you. Apparently your clueless or your in on the shit going on at swo. There is a reason why a huge time athlete from a huge time athletic family removed his kid from the shitshow. Kids at swo won't even play for Dempsey that walk the halls. I've just learned of this from a cookout I visited in Hines town week ago.

Look man again not sure if your new to this or what...... but college coaches dont care how far you go in the playoffs in high school.... look at the top 40 kids in NC. A lot of these kids didn't make it past the first few rounds. Maybe one or two percent ala javonte William's from wrh offered a full ride after taking over the state title game. Camps not sure if u ever been or taken a kid or kids to them. But this is where all ranking and scouts give scholarships out at, not a 4th or eastern final game. How many coaches have you seen on the sideline at swo for a eastern final????????? Bunting was there Burney senior year during school hours ha not on the field during the game watching. Derek Green was a huge time player no matter where he went to school young buck. Mario William's never played deep into the playoffs and was number one pick in the draft. The list goes on. Stop taking shots at kids on this message board that gave their blood and sweat for swo.

Reactions: Arlandis
Ha okay not going to go back and forth with you. Apparently your clueless or your in on the shit going on at swo. There is a reason why a huge time athlete from a huge time athletic family removed his kid from the shitshow. Kids at swo won't even play for Dempsey that walk the halls. I've just learned of this from a cookout I visited in Hines town week ago.

Look man again not sure if your new to this or what...... but college coaches dont care how far you go in the playoffs in high school.... look at the top 40 kids in NC. A lot of these kids didn't make it past the first few rounds. Maybe one or two percent ala javonte William's from wrh offered a full ride after taking over the state title game. Camps not sure if u ever been or taken a kid or kids to them. But this is where all ranking and scouts give scholarships out at, not a 4th or eastern final game. How many coaches have you seen on the sideline at swo for a eastern final????????? Bunting was there Burney senior year during school hours ha not on the field during the game watching. Derek Green was a huge time player no matter where he went to school young buck. Mario William's never played deep into the playoffs and was number one pick in the draft. The list goes on. Stop taking shots at kids on this message board that gave their blood and sweat for swo.

Bye JR

Since both Rlands and SWO will probably only play conference games, it would be a crime if both werent undefeated this year.

SWO misses WRH and ED and Richlands wont get their customary season opening beat down by ED this year.

Big whoop....both teams run the gauntlet that is the Coastal 1-A or whatever its called.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT