ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest Edgecombe @ Northside jax 2nd rd 2aa .....

thelastninja

Jun 8, 2012
With Northside being at over 1100 kids .. this maybe their last look at a chance for a 2aa title ...they will be 3a next alignment .... I got northside 18 - swe 13

Idk ninja. It's hard for me to put much stock into Northside's first round victory due to the fact that they played a conference opponent that they already defeated. And not only that, it was just last week. Beat a team in the last week of the regular season and then play them in the first round? What a gift! No need to game plan. Just do what u did a few days ago. SWE, however, had to face an opponent that they have never played before ever, and did quite well. Not only that, the opponent was an opponent that two weeks ago Northside defeated by 8. We defeated them by 22. So far, advantage SWE. But, the game IS at Northside, and I'm impressed with their victory over SWO. But either way, neither team is scoring less than 20. SWE 28-22.

SWE98..that is far from a gift playing a team two times in a row that's half way decent...kids think they beat you once they at times think they have it in the bag...the underdog if they play the first game close thinks they have a better chance than the first and come in with more confidene..I commend north side for coming prepared to play

2for3, you're right. But conversely, the winner of the first game could have extra confidence knowing that they can beat this team. I guess it's really just a matter of the minds. I have seen rematches that had a new winner. And ok ninja...SWE 28 Northside 19.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT