ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest Edgecombe @ Northeastern thoughts?

BigBird12

Nov 25, 2013
Northeastern dominates SWE 48-6. Eagles shut down Hyman who was "going to run all over Northeastern's defense". I do not think he had 60-70 yards tonight. Eagles gave up a 24 yard run in the first quarter. After that, it was all Eagles. Northeastern was the more physical team tonight and it showed. Tough game next week vs Washington. And congrats on SWE on a great season

Sounds like NE was the faster team, by a lot, and it showed, by a lot. SWE actually outgained the Eagles on the ground by 11 yards, which is amazing considering the 42-point margin. Just no answer for NE's speed.

BigBird Congrats you proved a lot of us to be wrong...but you have to do something to make believers out of people..we have heard the same thing on Northeastern for years and no results...congrats ..sounds like you took it to SWE

3 appearances in the regional final in the past 5 years? I'd say that is results

I'd say that is not the ultimate result you're looking for. Time for NE to win a big trophy.

Northeastern could win and they would still get no respect from you all in Southern NC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT