Southeastern 4A Conference Week 10 Picks

RD28327

Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
Back to the blowouts ...

Hoke County @ Scotland, Scotland 56-13

Lumberton @ Richmond Senior, Richmond 49-20

Purnell Swett @ Pinecrest, Pinecrest 55-7

Scotland extends Hoke County's losing streak. Richmond runs past Lumberton. Pinecrest pounds Purnell Swett.
Last week, 3-0. Overall, 39-3.

Hoke County @ Scotland, Scots 56-14

Lumberton @ Richmond Sr, Raiders 56-21

Purnell Swett @ Pinecrest, Patriots 56-7

Not much exciiItment this week in the Southeasteh conference. What is going on at Swett, Lumbertokn & hoKe ? I know in the past they have had some strong teams or the Pine Crest, Richmnd and Scotland that strong?

Hoke County @ Scotland, Scotland 60-14

Lumberton @ Richmond Senior, Richmond 60-7

Purnell Swett @ Pinecrest, Pinecrest 60-14

Not much exciiItment this week in the Southeasteh conference. What is going on at Swett, Lumbertokn & hoKe ? I know in the past they have had some strong teams or the Pine Crest, Richmnd and Scotland that strong?
They are 3 bad ball clubs we have an abundance of riches at the top and just the opposite at the bottom in the SEC.

Purnell Swett @ Pinecrest - Looks like the Rams will be the "Sacrificial Lamb" for the 3rd week in a row. Patriots......59-8

Lumberton @ Richmond - L-Town is the better team of the bottom 3, but the Raiders still lays the hammer down. Raiders......56-17

Hoke @ Scotland - The Scots roll for homecoming. Scots..... 56-14

good week to be out of town Port up near Indianapolis, think Ill take in Cedar Grove
@ Columbus North. CG is undefeated and ranked #1 in 6a but has a road first round
playoff game at a 6-3 team that has a conf. loss Then the winner of that plays the winner of a 5-4 and 4-5 game. Maybe we in North Carolina shouldn't complain about our system so much.

good week to be out of town Port up near Indianapolis, think Ill take in Cedar Grove
@ Columbus North. CG is undefeated and ranked #1 in 6a but has a road first round
playoff game at a 6-3 team that has a conf. loss Then the winner of that plays the winner of a 5-4 and 4-5 game. Maybe we in North Carolina shouldn't complain about our system so much.
I'm out of town too. I think I will catch the MC-Kann game.

MC need not get another loss, maybe with a third they,d actually fall out the top 10 really wouldn't belong in the top 20 no matter how great they are.. It would be a great time for them to silence the critics with a whooping of a good team

Lumberton @ Richmond Senior
Raiders tuning up for 2 huge games with Pinecrest then Scotland
Raiders 54+ Pirates <15

Purnell Swett @ Pinecrest
Pinecrest stinging from last weeks 4 quarter brawl with Scotland, lays the wood to Purnell Swett
Patriots 52 Rams 14

Hoke County @ Scotland
Scotland riding high from a nail biter w/Pinecrest last week rides Z White all the way to Raeford
Fighting Scots 54+ Bucks 7

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT