Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
Hoke County @ South View, South View 34-13
Pinecrest @ Woodberry Forest, VA, Woodberry Forest 48-42
Seventy-First @ Lumberton, Seventy-First 28-21
Richmond Senior @ Matthews Butler, Butler 35-21
Scotland @ Jack Britt, Scotland 42-21
Purnell Swett @ Westover, Westover 20-18

South View hands Hoke County its 18th straight loss. Woodberry Forest deats Pinecrest in a shootout. Seventy-First defeats Lumberton. Butler downs Richmond Senior. Scotland makes Jack Britt walk the plank. Westover defeats Purnell Swett.

Last week, 6-0 (100%),. Overall, 17-1 (94.4%).

Reactions: portcity FB
Ima take Lumberton again. Sorry to say....Pinecrest also. Butler slams Richmond....Scotland needs a challenge to get White off the bench. And I mean tougher game.

Hoke County @ South View, South View 34-13
Pinecrest @ Woodberry Forest, VA, Woodberry Forest 48-42
Richmond Senior @ Matthews Butler, Butler 35-21
Scotland @ Jack Britt, Scotland 42-21
Purnell Swett @ Westover, Westover 20-18

South View hands Hoke County its 18th straight loss. Woodberry Forest deats Pinecrest in a shootout. Seventy-First defeats Lumberton. Butler downs Richmond Senior. Scotland makes Jack Britt walk the plank. Westover defeats Purnell Swett.

Last week, 6-0 (100%),. Overall, 17-1 (94.4%).
South View, 35-20
Pinecrest, 38-35
71st, 35-22
Swett, 27-20
Richmond, 31-28
Scotland, 28-13

South View 21 Hoke 14
Pinecrest 35 Woodberry 24
Seventy First 34 Lumberton 21
Westover 21 Swett 20
Scotland 28 Britt 7
Richmond 35 Butler 31

Last edited:
Britt will struggle to get pass midfield unless they just open it up. They are not very good on O.

Saw Britt at the Richmond scrimmage and they were
not very good not only verse Richmond but against
any of the 3 teams they lined up against.

Southview over Hoke by 10
Pinecrest over Woodberry by 14
71st over Lumberton by 14
Westover over Swett by 10
Scots over Jack Britt by 21
Butler over Richmond by 10

Hoke 27, South View 20. Call me crazy, but I just got a gut feeling. The Bucks are losing, but not letting anyone off easy.

Woodberry Forest 35, Pinecrest 24. WF has multiple returning starters and several players already committed to play at the next level. QB Stone and WR Jana are a dangerous duo. Pinecrest just gave up 600 yards to Weddington.

Seventy First 41, Lumberton 13. After what Pine Forest just did to Lumberton, I'm not sure where the Pirates are at right now. The flip flop factor here is that Pine Forest beat Lumberton in the air with nearly 400 yards passing. 71st is more dangerous on the ground picking up nearly 400 yards rushing vs Hoke last Thursday. If Lumberton can defend the run better than the pass, who knows what may happen? I'm still going with 71st big.

Swett 27, Westover 20. I'm going to go with Swett here. The Rams have yet to give up a first half point and in games that look somewhat even, I like going with defense.

Scotland 48 Britt 13. Jack Britt just isn't Jack Britt this year.

Butler 35, Richmond 28. Yeah, I know. I went against Richmond, but I always promise to post what I think is likely to happen, not what I want to happen. Richmond's OL and DL performance has to improve drastically to win this one. They are getting better. I really do think the Raiders can pull this off, but they need a mistake-free performance. I'm going with Butler for 2 reasons. First, home field advantage and second, strength of schedule.

Hoke County @ South View, South View 35-14
Pinecrest @ Woodberry Forest, VA, Pinecrest 35-24
Richmond Senior @ Butler, Richmond 35-24
Scotland @ Jack Britt, Scotland 42-14
Purnell Swett @ Westover, Westover 28-12

Scotland 48 -6 Britt is not the same this year
Woodberry 42 Pinecrest 35 the fact of that defense giving up what they did last week scares me
Westover 21-20 Swett has improved but home field advantage pulls it off for wolverines
71st 35-14 falcons offense to much for piratea
Butler 30-28 close one
Hoke 28-20 I really feel this is an identity week for Bucks. If they win they may shock a few more teams. If they lose. It's another long year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT