9-3 vs Concord Robinson
9-10 @ Salsibury
9-17 vs N.W. Cabarrus
9-24 @ West Rowan
10-1 vs Central Cabarrus
10-8. @ Concord
10-22 @ East Rowan
10-29 vs Carson

I have not watched South Rowan play . I have a friend who is a graduate. If a coach wants to win in that type area, he probably will have to find a ground and pound offense . My buddy told me the school has zero team speed. He mentioned they were decent in the 1980’s. Im not sure . If I’m not mistaken, that is the China Grove area.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Yeah South Rowan is from the China Grove area. At one time they had a decent team in the 80’s. Not so much since then. I think in ‘09 was the last time they were a decent team. Also that year was the last time of beating AL Brown. I did see that game. I did hear their middle school went undefeated and wasn’t scored on. Heard they had some studs on that team. Question is how will SR do when these players comes up. We will find out. Out of curiosity I counted to see how many players were on the roster and they had around 53 players. Not bad if that’s not both Varsity and JV players.

Last edited:
Yeah South Rowan is from the China Grove area. At one time they had a decent team in the 80’s. Not so much since then. I think in ‘09 was the last time they were a decent team. Also that year was the last time of beating AL Brown. I did see that game. I did hear their middle school went undefeated and wasn’t scored on. Heard they had some studs on that team. Question is how will SR do when these players comes up. We will find out. Out of curiosity I counted to see how many players were on the roster and they had around 53 players. Not bad if that’s not both Varsity and JV players.
I’m not going into details, but 2 of their better players transferred and will not be going to S. .R..

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT