ADVERTISEMENT

South Robeson @ South Columbus

I agree guys been saying all year, use these games to work on the passing O. Although I've heard South Rob has a better team than they have had the past couple of years. We still roll Friday night.

2A

1. South Point (8-0)
2. Reidsville (9-0)
3. Shelby (7-1)
4. Northeastern (8-0)
5. East Duplin (9-0)
6. Hibriten (8-0)
7. Wallace Rose Hill (6-1)
8. Mountain Heritage (7-0)
9. North Davidson (7-1)
10. South Columbus (8-0)
10. Franklin (8-0)

Stallions still remain 10th in 2A division. I agree with you guys, need to really get this pass game down. We’ve got the arm (Spencer) and one decent receiver (Hannah) to accomplish it!

Reactions: chipshot1
Yeah. These are the games where you get the pass in to learn from the good and bad. Everyone knows SC pounds it on the ground. Let's get it going in the air a little to get ready for the very big game at the end of the season!

Reactions: Days of Thunder
Yeah. These are the games where you get the pass in to learn from the good and bad. Everyone knows SC pounds it on the ground. Let's get it going in the air a little to get ready for the very big game at the end of the season!
Agile and versatile! I like your thinking. Noticed in the paper yesterday the PF and PA numbers for SCHS and WHS were very close.

I think every week SC plays, regardless of who it is, people are always saying it's gonna be an upset. Never fails.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Robinson
Almost game time in Vinager Hill. Let’s go Stallions! Stallions by 3 TD got a good feeling, expecting a big crowd tonight with this nice weather

43-12 is your final at Civitan Stadium! Stallions came out hot and opened up the game 43-0 at the end of the first half. Running clock all 2nd half.

I think SC goes undeafeted after watching Whiteville play tonight. Be a good game though. 3 backs and Spencer will have the answers they need in 2 weeks when Pack comes to town.. I like both these teams.
35--28 SC. High scoring game for these two this year. I'll be there watching this biggg game for seeding in playoffs.

Reactions: WINGT Tradition
Good to see the passing game. 43-0 at half and got to let the 2nd and 3rd string play all second half. SC looks good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT