ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs West Iredell

Is this game even worth starting a thread? Half the teams in the playoffs should not even be there. Way too much dilution for the sake of more money. The playoffs start in week two. This is a warm up act.

Is this game even worth starting a thread? Half the teams in the playoffs should not even be there. Way too much dilution for the sake of more money. The playoffs start in week two. This is a warm up act.
you SOUTH POINT POSTERS make me sick other schools and their students and fans have the right to enjoy the playoff experience just like your school and students and fans do, but because you have a good football team you think your team is so superior that other schools should not even be in the playoffs wasting your time.

you SOUTH POINT POSTERS make me sick other schools and their students and fans have the right to enjoy the playoff experience just like your school and students and fans do, but because you have a good football team you think your team is so superior that other schools should not even be in the playoffs.
Mountie, you are over-reacting and misinterpreting the comment by RR73. His comments are consistent with a lot of people that they preferred it when only the top teams made the playoffs. As a matter of fact it used to be only conference champs. Personally I do not have a problem with the expanded playoffs as I get to watch more HS games, but I understand how RR73 and many others feel. This has nothing to do with "you SOUTH POINT POSTERS". Quit screaming, chill out, and enjoy the playoffs. Good luck to the Mounties.

I watched some film of West Iredell and would put them ahead of several teams that we played this year. That being said it would be hard to imagine SP losing this game. However, we have to prepare, show up, and execute to win. If they do that it may give an opportunity for some of these young players including JV to see their first playoff action.

SP should throw the ball 30 times in this game. Work the middle of the field with short, mid and long routes. Get Scotty and the receivers comfortable with attacking the middle. We need this weapon in our arsenal going forward. The thought of Hale, Grier and others running free behind LBs is there for the taking.

JK about the 30 times, but you get my point.

you SOUTH POINT POSTERS make me sick other schools and their students and fans have the right to enjoy the playoff experience just like your school and students and fans do, but because you have a good football team you think your team is so superior that other schools should not even be in the playoffs wasting your time.
Mountie quickly earning 1st Round Crybaby of the week. Keep bringing it Mountie. You could win state championship Crybaby of the year. LMAO

Mountie, you are over-reacting and misinterpreting the comment by RR73. His comments are consistent with a lot of people that they preferred it when only the top teams made the playoffs. As a matter of fact it used to be only conference champs. Personally I do not have a problem with the expanded playoffs as I get to watch more HS games, but I understand how RR73 and many others feel. This has nothing to do with "you SOUTH POINT POSTERS". Quit screaming, chill out, and enjoy the playoffs. Good luck to the Mounties.
I guess I did misinterpret your comments GOOD LUCK TO THE RAIDERS.

Perhaps Mountie is one of the inventors of the participation trophy idea. Everybody is a winner. Just because you can fit your fat butt into a uniform don't mean you deserve to be in the playoffs. You already had 11 weeks to experience the football euphoria. The playoffs are a reward for the better teams, not just for wearing a uniform. For goodness sake, grow a pair.

Perhaps Mountie is one of the inventors of the participation trophy idea. Everybody is a winner. Just because you can fit your fat butt into a uniform don't mean you deserve to be in the playoffs. You already had 11 weeks to experience the football euphoria. The playoffs are a reward for the better teams, not just for wearing a uniform. For goodness sake, grow a pair.
using your logic only your team should be in the playoffs and because you think your team is superior that make you south point clowns superior.

using your logic only your team should be in the playoffs and because you think your team is superior that make you south point clowns superior.
Redraider let Mountie go. He is doing what a Crybabies do when their toys are broken. He started crying week 1 and has cried so much over 12 weeks that he has weekly injection to avoid dehydration. Let him cry his way into basketball season.

West Iredell has had some good years in the past. Good athletes in the area. Sure I don’t see them doin anything against SP but it’d be a good experience for them none the less to face a good program. They will get better as time goes. Also the RB #5 is pretty good. He would either be a starter or a heck of a backup for a lot of the good teams in the area hypothetically speaking

Redraider let Mountie go. He is doing what a Crybabies do when their toys are broken. He started crying week 1 and has cried so much over 12 weeks that he has weekly injection to avoid dehydration. Let him cry his way into basketball season.
being a MOUNTAINEERS fan I am certainly no SHELBY fan but if you and SHELBY should happen to meet once more I will be pulling for the lions to make BELMONT CRYING TOWN USA.

Duly noted and agreed. Don't wrestle with pigs. You will only get muddy and they love it.

A lot of kids got into that game last night. Jones at FB is going to be a beast next year and Hunt looked good in his first varsity carries of the year. Nice to see Gibson back from his arm injury. He looked quick as ever turning the corrner. #3 and #5 for WI were quick and very athletic and they actually were better when the QB went down and #3 took over at QB. Kid has a good arm.

Reactions: sasha_nc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT