ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Hibriten

We were called for a cut block on defense when a db made a tackle on the running back when playing at Draughn last year, I remember my mind was blown by that. It is in the rules, though, for player protection or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BL1
Nah- too much going on this weekend to check in- finally some down time tonight. You guys have a great program..... just seems like you’d take the loss and not try a revisionist history on how you won them game.

Reactions: seadog28
Nah- too much going on this weekend to check in- finally some down time tonight. You guys have a great program..... just seems like you’d take the loss and not try a revisionist history on how you won them game.

How many times do we have to say congrats and admit you guys beat us? Discussing the game is off limits? We will be arguing this one for years. To me, that’s the beauty of it.

How many times do we have to say congrats and admit you guys beat us? Discussing the game is off limits? We will be arguing this one for years. To me, that’s the beauty of it.

You’ve not been one of the offenders .....others still can’t seem to grasp that “gifted” plays are still part of the game and determine the outcome.

Hibriten97, you really never beat South Point. It doesn't matter what the scoreboard shows, what the win/loss column looks like, nor the fact that their season is over. Yep, much like Shelby, a win over them is never really a win. Just ask them:rolleyes:

You’ve not been one of the offenders .....others still can’t seem to grasp that “gifted” plays are still part of the game and determine the outcome.

Gotcha but understand, we never, ever dork up like that. From day one in our program some ornery coach is emphasizing take care of the ball. It is almost a religion. Please understand that we are stunned.

Hibriten97, you really never beat South Point. It doesn't matter what the scoreboard shows, what the win/loss column looks like, nor the fact that their season is over. Yep, much like Shelby, a win over them is never really a win. Just ask them:rolleyes:

Hey piss boy, retrieve my urinal bucket!

Reactions: MilltownUSA
Any win over SP is rare. Any loss to Draughn for Freedom is rare. It's all what level you typically play at. Keep sucking up to Hibriten and expect adoption papers from the Patriots... trader.

Question. Any ever battles in the past days between freedom and south point?

Let us all praise the wonderful season SP had.... 4 losses and 2nd round elimination. Amazing how good this SP team is

Just seems odd they haven’t had some sort of playoff history. Freedom has some really good teams through the years

Moronic, Witherspoon fumbled and SP recovers but gets called for chop block while on defense. Rather than SP ball it's 15 yards against the Raiders and 1st down for the Panthers. Chop blocks aren't new to us but defense.
Been in rule book awhile seen at least 3 are times called check the rule book.

Let us all praise the wonderful season SP had.... 4 losses and 2nd round elimination. Amazing how good this SP team is
Pat because of your immense jealous of SP you are miserable. Raider fans will be way past this loss while you agonize over another season where your Patriots were insignificant to the point only a few locals even know who they are. SP will continue to compete against the best winning some and losing some because that is what happens at the top. Jealousy is hard on the weak. Hopefully you will rise above it's hold on you.
Happy Holidays.

Thank you but we can't accept praise from bottom feeders because jealousy is all they know. Sorry we have tormented your holiday season. Just let go and if you are strong it will pass.

I think this loss to Hibriten did these guys in Coonie. Sdog took up badminton and raidersway took up motivational speaking.

I think this loss to Hibriten did these guys in Coonie. Sdog took up badminton and raidersway took up motivational speaking.
A duck could sound motivational if obsessed enough. Pats we could make you a Raider for a day but that would only stimulate your jealousy and infatuation further. It's like being obsessed with a briar patch while you're barefooted.

Read the same thing last year. When Shelby and south point played in the second round. They said guys the winner of this game goes to states.

Didn’t happen.

Reactions: patsfball
This is true. But people also said it's because they beat each other up that they lost to Hibriten . Well now Hibriten may get that chance if both win this Friday.

This is true. But people also said it's because they beat each other up that they lost to Hibriten . Well now Hibriten may get that chance if both win this Friday.

Dude SP ain’t no joke and everyone knows that or they have been under a rock for decades. I would love be to see SP play some teams from the east because it would be a beat down of epic proportions.

I know this because I’ve witnessed it!!

Hibriten won and SP lost. We turned the ball over and that you cannot do when facing a quality opponent in the playoffs. We have a young team and will be a force to reckon with next year as will Shelby. Teams like Hibriten will have some reloading to do but with a quality coach and quality program, they will be OK. Not sure what Freedom has but hope that they generate enough interest that their miserable fans can follow their team instead of spewing ignorance on this board. Good luck to all left in the playoffs. HS football is a truly incredible experience for players and true fans.

You saying my rams can't play against teams from the West? They have proven to beat teams regardless of which side of the bracket their on. East west it don't matter. Play who you play and if a loss finds you, no excuses.

Reactions: Vinniejr1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT